Slowdowns GT PP
Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S550 Model
- Mods - Handling
- BC Coilovers (swift springs), Steeda Bump Steer Kit, Steeda Control Arm Tension Links and Bearings, Steeda Stop the Hop Kit, Lethal Performance Extreme Diff Bolt Upgrade, Steeda Front and Rear Camber Plates, Steeda Rear Billet Shock Mounts, Centric 125 series rotors, G-Loc R10s, SR Performance Stainless Brake Lines (Motul Fluid), Apex Racing EC7 18x11 square.
- Mods - Power
- Steeda Proflow Closed Intake, Intake Manifold, MAK Cat Delete, MRBP 3" Race Catback, LU47 Injectors, JLT Oil Catchcan, Moroso Steel Baffled Oil Pan, Custom Tune (JDM Engineering, Freehold NJ - 430hp/379tq 93 oct) McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch, McLeod 14# Aluminum Flywheel, Exeedy Throwout Bearing, Ford Performance Pilot Bearing, Steeda Trans Insert Bushing, Steeda Shifter Base Bracket/Bushing Kit, Boomba Racing Short Throw Shifter, Boomba Racing Solid Transmission Mounts, Boomba Racing Shifter Bushings
- Mods - Exterior
- Brake Cooling Ducts, CJ Pony switchback LED turn signals, Velossa Air Duct for intake, MP Performance GT500 skirts, 2018 Euro Brake Lights, Anderson Composites GT350R Spoiler, Trackspec S550 GT4 Full Louver Kit, ZL1 tow hooks
- Mods - Interior
- ABF 6 point roll bar with swing outs, OMP HTE-R drivers seat, Sabelt 2” 6pt harness, custom dash panel with Alpine, digital controls, full Alpine R series system with 100w amp.
- Background & Plans
- This is my first Mustang (I've had 3 Subarus that I've modded since 2003). I have always wanted a second car I could use at the track and maybe do some against the clock racing. This platform just attracted me and this car was already track spec'd so just upgrades and learning it. 2023 the car will run some SCCA Pennsylvania Hillclimb Assc. Races in Street Mod class as well as maybe a Grid Life and or Global Time Attack at NJMP. Depends on classes and where the car falls and how my experience is progressing.