The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

► APEX | 18” & 19” EC-7 Mustang Wheel Group Buy - Up to $250 OFF + Free Shipping

APEXRaceParts

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
49536119652_1f05f33855_o.png

APEX 18” & 19” EC-7 Mustang Wheel Group Buy
This Group Buy is closed, thanks to all who participated.

We’re kicking off the new decade with our old faithful, the EC-7 Mustang Group Buy! Back by popular demand, our 18” and 19” EC-7 Mustang wheels are available in both staggered and rotatable square fitments, providing S197 and S550 enthusiasts alike with lightweight, flow formed solutions to meet your specific needs.

The EC-7 design offers industry-leading brake clearance, effectively clearing all factory brakes and aftermarket big brake kits that we have come across. Do not be forced into running larger diameter wheels than desired due to inferior brake clearance. The 18” EC-7’s clear the S197 14” & 15” GT500 Brembo brakes and S550 Performance Package brakes, in addition to many aftermarket big brake kits like the Essex/AP 372 Competition or StopTech 6 piston 380mm kits.. The 19” EC-7’s provide superior clearance for the massive GT350 Brembo BBK. More than most wheels on the market today - including twice the barrel clearance to the OEM GT350 and uber-expensive GT350 R carbon fiber wheels.

This Group Buy conveniently offers tires such as the Nitto NT01 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, along with accessories like TPMS, color-matched metal valve stems, and ARP extended wheel studs. This deal allows Mustang enthusiasts around the world to “GangUp” for a chance to receive the largest discount offered on our 18” & 19” wheels. The more enthusiasts that pledge, the greater the discount will be. With the ability to set a minimum required discount, there is no risk in signing up early, as orders will only be processed if we unlock your desired discount.

49552755908_247ccac74a_o.jpg
27563184768_8ed7574ee5_o.png

Add Tires To Get Free Mounting & Balancing

36056037470_7cebe1ac46_o.jpg

Wheel & tire bundles are available with this group buy. Add tires with your group buy wheel order and get Free tire mounting and balancing by our trusted enthusiast technicians. We use high-end, touchless equipment and inspect every wheel and tire combo thoroughly before they leave our warehouse. Popular Michelin & BFGoodrich street & track tires are available.

Thinking about waiting to join until your discount is hit? Don’t do that!
We always recommend getting your pledge in as early as possible. The system in no way rewards watching the deal and joining late. The whole purpose of the pledge system is to allow you to join with confidence and security even within the first minute of the deal accepting payment. You’ll never have to pay more than you’re willing to - even if you’re the first participant. Pledging is risk free!

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?
All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?
Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GangUp.com where you can pay, follow, and discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?
Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GangUp.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?
No problem! You can simply contact us by clicking “Message Vendor” on the deal page or via groupbuys@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

S550 Gallery
46863718511_60b57237e3_o.jpg

S197 Gallery
46863718581_8736f5aa8e_o.jpg

Last edited:

SavetheManuals

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
Do you guys have an approximate timing for when these might get shipped out?
I am ready to pledge but there is a chance I will be moving in the next few months so I want to make sure the wheels go to the right address. Will it be possible to change my address if necessary once I have pledged?

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys have an approximate timing for when these might get shipped out?
I am ready to pledge but there is a chance I will be moving in the next few months so I want to make sure the wheels go to the right address. Will it be possible to change my address if necessary once I have pledged?
The shipping date is listed under the terms tab on the main deal page, which is by mid-April. Everything that is in stock will begin shipping right after the deal closes, on March 18th. And yes you can edit the shipping address if you do need that updated, just contact us once you know.

Cory

67GTA

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Matte bronze valve stems available? They weren’t on the options list - just curious what color everyone is using with these.

SavetheManuals

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
The shipping date is listed under the terms tab on the main deal page, which is by mid-April. Everything that is in stock will begin shipping right after the deal closes, on March 18th. And yes you can edit the shipping address if you do need that updated, just contact us once you know.

Cory
Thanks Cory, sorry I must have missed that detail!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Dang, I am tempted , which is frankly ridiculous as I already have three sets of Apex rims. Cory told me there is no such thing as too many Apex rims , but I think that might be a subtle sales pitch ,ha,ha! Those bronze rims are just so damn cool, and I was doing so good with self control, but now..................another group buy and I always miss them.

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang, I am tempted , which is frankly ridiculous as I already have three sets of Apex rims. Cory told me there is no such thing as too many Apex rims , but I think that might be a subtle sales pitch ,ha,ha! Those bronze rims are just so damn cool, and I was doing so good with self control, but now..................another group buy and I always miss them.
Saving up to $250 and free shipping on the snazzy bronze color, sounds pretty hard to pass up to me :cool:

Matte bronze valve stems available? They weren’t on the options list - just curious what color everyone is using with these.
We do not have bronze valve stems. Most people, including myself, run the black valve stems with bronze wheels.

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We are off to an awesome start in just this first week of the Group Buy, but we can’t sit back and rest yet. It’s important to note that simply showing interest is not enough to join the Group Buy. You must submit your official pledge to participate in the deal and secure your savings!

Don’t forget about our new center cap options available for pre-order through the Group Buy. Featuring Ford Blue and Race Red, these caps are a great way to add personal touches to your ride.

49585450171_558f35744f_o.jpg

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the signup process or wheel fitment.

• The APEX Team

Last edited:

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Exciting news as we cross the halfway point in the Group Buy, we are just 1 pledge away from unlocking the maximum discount tier! Who is going to be the hero for everyone else and get us all over the hump?

For some extra motivation check out this track prepped GT350 driven by Tony from Edge Motorworks at Thunderhill Raceway. They swapped to a Brembo Race brake up front, allowing them to run 18x11” at all four corners wrapped in 315/30-18 Hoosier R7s.

49584272636_a2b50d2e16_h.jpg

49583774643_2658a8af09_h.jpg

49584505397_859310484c_h.jpg

• The APEX Team

mikeD4V

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Pledged an hour ago to put this over the line. Can't wait for my 19x11s 🤘

TMSBOSS

TMO Addict
Reaction score
43 are in now. I have a set of black 18x11's coming.

Which means Everyone will get the max discount. 👏

Still looking for the volunteer who will inform my wife just how much I saved her by joining the group buy. Any takers??

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
I'll tell her, heck I am already in hot water for selling you a GT 350, how much more trouble can I get in, ha!?!?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors