► APEX | 19” SM-10 Wheel Group Buy — Up to $400 off a set!

Discussion in 'APEX Race Parts' started by APEXRaceParts, May 14, 2018.

1. VoodooBoss

VoodooBoss Rick Moderator

I'm kinda partial to the linear spokes. Because P1.

395651.jpg

2. Boone

Boone TMO Intermediate

Hey Apex, how do I find out, or how do you determine the number of commitments needed for each discount level? Is this posted somewhere, and I can't locate it. There are 16 commitments, are we at $0, $100, $200, $300, or $400 dollars discount level? This is my 2nd group buy ever, and the last one was so long ago I had to put my order into a leather bag on horseback.

TymeSlayer likes this.
  3. APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts Race Proven, Street Approved

Oh yeah, that'll do :)

Hey Boone,

Right now we have a lot of interested but only 16 pledged as you mentioned. The info is not posted anywhere but I can access it to review. Basically, we have only achieved the base free shipping tier. Nobody has opted for the $100 discount level, needing 10 more to reach that discount.

If you click on the info icon just to the side where it says $400 off + Free Shipping, located on the group buy page, it will show the current discount tier. Since no tier has been reached, it is blank.

This brings up a great topic, and hopefully I can clear up a few questions people may have. We have a large number of people interested in this deal. There is ZERO risk to submit your pledge, as you get to choose the discount tier that you will participate in. For example, if you will only participate if there is a $400 discount but we only reach enough pledges to get a $300 discount, your pledge gets canceled and the deposit refunded. Another benefit to pledging early is to lock in your size and color choices. If everyone selects Anthracite, we cannot make every wheel in that finish. That's why it's also important to select all 3 finishes, in the order that you prefer.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

- Cory

4. APEXRaceParts

Had an opportunity to meet up with ByronJ over the weekend to test out our latest SM-10 sample wheels on his beautiful GT350. That rear fitment is on point with the 19x11.5" ET56 wrapped in 325/30-19 Michelin PS4S!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The_Dead_Cow, ChopSui and VoodooBoss like this.
  5. 11GT50

11GT50 TMO Intermediate

We need more people to commit! How often to "interested" people convert to "committed" people?

ChopSui likes this.
  6. APEXRaceParts

It varies per group buy. Generally speaking, a 40-50% conversion rate is good. It's not unusual to see such a disparity between pledges and interested at this point. More will put their deposits down as we inch nearer to the deadline.

7. APEXRaceParts

Hi Everyone,

We recently completed the first series of on car test fitments on this beautiful Race Red GT350. This is the first time we have seen our new 19” Mustang SM-10 wheels physically mounted to a vehicle, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome. Beyond the new SM-10 wheel design and its impressive features, this photoshoot highlights our new 19x11.5” ET56 rear wheel fitment which are wrapped in 325/30-19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires.

The setting is Sonoma Raceway, an environment both the GT350 and APEX wheels are quite accustomed to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have just over a month remaining on this deal, don’t wait until the last minute to submit your pledges. Pledging early locks in your desired color choice and it means your wheels are the first to ship out once we receive them. There is ZERO RISK to submit your pledge now! If you have any questions feel free to message us here or send an email to expert@apexraceparts.com
    • The APEX Team

ChopSui likes this.
  8. ChopSui

ChopSui Mike

Hey Apex,

Apologies if I missed it somewhere but did you guys get some weight measurements for the samples before you mounted them?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

9. APEXRaceParts

Yes we did, the 19x10" ET40 came in at 23.5 lbs and the 19x11.5" ET56 was 24.8 lbs.

ChopSui likes this.