► APEX | EC-7 Mustang Wheels

Discussion in 'APEX Race Parts' started by APEXRaceParts, Oct 4, 2017.

1. APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts Race Proven, Street Approved

Hey Jake! Both the Satin Black and Matte Bronze should be available in March. Keep your eyes peeled for a Group Buy coming soon to snag these up :)

- Cory

Jake O'Donnell likes this.
  2. APEXRaceParts

Gear up for track season with a set of our proven EC-7 wheels, in stock and ready to ship! Todd's GT looks sinister with Satin Black 18x11" ET52 all around.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Cory

Bill Pemberton and VoodooBoss like this.
  3. APEXRaceParts

Our 2019 EC-7 Group Buy is off to a hot start, head on over to GangUp.com to keep the momentum going! At this rate, we will reach the maximum discount tier in no time which means more savings for you!

https://www.gangup.com/apex/apex-18-19-ec7-mustang-wheels-q1-2019.html

As a reminder, this is the official launch of our Matte Bronze wheel, available only in 18x11" ET52. If you like the Bronze, act now!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Cory

ArizonaBOSS likes this.
  4. APEXRaceParts

Many have asked us about the great features and details of the EC-7 wheel design, and while images are helpful, they simply do not do the wheel justice. We took things a step further by creating the following video.

* Please note that the video will display an OEM BMW center cap to call attention to the fact that we design our wheels to accommodate factory center caps. The EC-7 wheel design optimized for the Mustang chassis accommodates the OEM Mustang center caps, and the respective part numbers for those center caps are listed on our website.

VoodooBoss likes this.
  5. Mystic_Cobra

Mystic_Cobra TMO Beginner

I know this discussion has been going on for a while. I'm going to do the group buy but I want to make sure my combo will work.
    Does anyone have pics of the EC7 19x11 square setup on a GT350 with TOYO R888R 305/30/19 square setup? I just want to make sure the whole tire fits under the wheel wells. I don't want the poke!
    I plan to run the ARP studs with spacers up front as recommended. I'm going to run these on track weekends and keep the stock wheels/tires for street.

thanks!

6. APEXRaceParts

Hey Jimmy, saw your email and replied to it but figured I'd reply here as well. Double coverage! The short answer is no, no poke on the GT350 using that setup. It also fits without poke on the regular bodied cars when using more aggressive camber settings.

Cory