The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Mustang Wheels - Built to Perform

APEXRaceParts

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA

APEXRaceParts

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
So Brandon are you stationed overseas now and hopefully going to be running some interesting tracks wherever you are? Nebraska guy asking about his fellow TMO member from the neighboring State of Missouri ( we had a family farm in N. Missouri for a century plus ). Apex is very easy to work with, I completely agree.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Illinois
I’m sure you missed the point. We can go just about anywhere and find negativity on the internet. Most of us really enjoy this site because it’s a place away from Most of the negativity. If you wanted to piss in the ear of Apex send them a PM. Or hell I don’t know, post a link to the “Great Deal” you found so others could share.
Apex has always appeared to be a company willing to face fair competition.

TMO Supporting Vendors