The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

► Apex | Flow Formed Lightweight Mustang Wheels - Built to Perform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Who knows , though doubt it , but great comment to use with others when trying to psyche out your competition, ha. " Well, sorry you are having brake rotor heat, I seem to have alleviated that problem once I removed my caps on my racing rims!" Wow, that sounds so technical!

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Happy Holidays from everyone here at APEX!

49179190396_4cd3398f8e_o.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Now the pic of my BossS looks pretty good on those silver Apex wheels, but can't promote like Drew, since I did not get any Apex decals with either of my last 2 sets of rims. Hmmm, Santa Apex , how bout sending me some decals since I think the Elves in Northern Cali make some of the best wheels for die hard track rats. Did I mention they are priced quite competitively too?

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Bill bugs me too much to get decals :D

All jokes aside yes, I'll get some sent out to you. And really anyone for that matter who doesn't currently poses decals and would like a couple, please send me an email to [email protected] with your shipping address and color/size desired. We have white or black, and sizes are ~ 2"x5" or 5"x11"

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
We've got plenty of SM-10 wheels in stock and ready to go, just in time for track season! With a lightweight design and massive brake clearance, these are a great set of wheels to outfit to your track prepped Mustang.

48426784807_dc4afaef0f_b.jpg

- Cory

Last edited:

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Fresh Matte Bronze content :) 18x11" ET52 wrapped in 305/680 Continental G6500 slicks. 20mm front spacer with MCS coilovers

49668408417_527431efcc_h.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors