The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

► APEX | Track Season Sale: Up to 20% off our most popular fitments

APEXRaceParts

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
52083207496_85ca8e228d_o.jpg

Get ready for new personal bests with our Track Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 20% off a huge variety of in-stock fitments.

Buy Now

The Discounts

Sprint Line EC-7RS: 10% off

51956628451_94ae3dd03d_b.jpg

A Classic Reborn. The EC-7RS is a re-imagined and optimized version of our classic mesh EC-7. With the stiffest spokes of our new Sprint Line Forged offerings and a new Sprint-Spec inner lip, now is a great time to make up for missing our recently closed Group Buy and pre-order a set of these new wheels.

APEX Flow Formed: Up to 20% off

49179193906_9a036b8ee5_b.jpg

50611106112_498fa0802d_b.jpg

Our most popular wheels. Our original Flow Formed classic EC-7 wheels and Evolution line SM-10 designs are heavily represented in this sale. Every diameter we currently produce and a wide array of sizes and offsets are discounted bringing even more value to our most affordable wheel lines.

Buy Now

Ready to Ship

51983826327_8ce5ac6d50_b.jpg

The majority of these wheels are in stock and ready to ship. Don’t let the supply strain struggles wrought by COVID delay your build and cost valuable track time. Get your wheels on the way now to make planning and tire sourcing easier than ever.

The first 19” Mustang EC-7RS wheels have not yet arrived and will ship out as soon as the first production shipments of these wheels arrive at our warehouse.

Chassis-Specific Fitment Guides

49400751288_aafec5d96e_c.jpg

We know what fits. From direct bolt-on to all-out race fitments and everything in between. We've street and track tested extensively to save you the trial-and-error.

View our fitment guides.

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Lubbock
View attachment 74585

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 20% off a huge variety of in-stock fitments.

Buy Now

The Discounts

View attachment 74586

A Classic Reborn. The EC-7RS is a re-imagined and optimized version of our classic mesh EC-7. With the stiffest spokes of our new Sprint Line Forged offerings and a new Sprint-Spec inner lip, now is a great time to make up for missing our recently closed Group Buy and pre-order a set of these new wheels.

View attachment 74587

View attachment 74588

Our most popular wheels. Our original Flow Formed classic EC-7 wheels and Evolution line SM-10 designs are heavily represented in this sale. Every diameter we currently produce and a wide array of sizes and offsets are discounted bringing even more value to our most affordable wheel lines.

Buy Now

Ready to Ship

View attachment 74589

The majority of these wheels are in stock and ready to ship. Don’t let the supply strain struggles wrought by COVID delay your build and cost valuable track time. Get your wheels on the way now to make planning and tire sourcing easier than ever.

The first 19” Mustang EC-7RS wheels have not yet arrived and will ship out as soon as the first production shipments of these wheels arrive at our warehouse.

View attachment 74590

We know what fits. From direct bolt-on to all-out race fitments and everything in between. We've street and track tested extensively to save you the trial-and-error.

View our fitment guides.

Questions?

how long is the sale running?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Raleigh, NC
View attachment 74585

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 20% off a huge variety of in-stock fitments.

Buy Now

The Discounts

View attachment 74586

View attachment 74587

View attachment 74588

Buy Now

Ready to Ship

View attachment 74589

View attachment 74590

View our fitment guides.

Questions?
I just ordered a set tonight.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I tried to order a set yesterday. The sale price showed for the size/color I wanted, but when I put them in the cart they jumped to full price? I emailed support.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Lubbock
I tried to order a set yesterday. The sale price showed for the size/color I wanted, but when I put them in the cart they jumped to full price? I emailed support.

are you sure you the color isn’t the issue? They aren’t all on sale. Like the satin black sm10 19x11s are still normal price.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I realize that all colors are not on sale. I picked 19 x 10 EC7. The price range is $347.20-$434.00. I clicked on Anthracite and the price shows $347.20. I add to cart and they go in at $434.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
And when I look I get this. It clearly shows the part number for Anthracite and the sale price but when added to the cart the price jumps. There must be a glitch in the website.

• 19-ec7-5120-rs-profile2_4@2x.png
  • 19-ec7-51143-an-profile2_3@2x.png
  • 19-ec7-51143-smbk-profile2_2@2x.png
  • 19-ec7-51143-mbz-profile2_3@2x.png

19-ec7-51143-an-profile2_3@2x.png
19x10" ET40 APEX EC-7 Mustang Wheel
Be the first to review this product

Finish: Anthracite
Choose an Option...AnthraciteRace SilverSatin BlackSatin Bronze
  • anthracite.png
  • race-silver.png
  • satin-black.png
  • satin-bronze.png
PRODUCT CODE: EC71910ET40-5114-705-AN
Availability: Low stock | only 5 left

Price: $434.00
Sale Price $347.20

* Required Fields
Qty:
ADD TO CART

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
The Anthracite finish is not on sale. I'm not sure how you're getting to display like that on mobile but I can confirm they're not on sale, sorry.

how long is the sale running?
It is an overstock sale based on inventory levels, so there is no set date. I would suggest getting them as soon as possible though, because they could go off sale at any time (once they reach a particular inventory threshold)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
The Anthracite finish is not on sale. I'm not sure how you're getting to display like that on mobile but I can confirm they're not on sale, sorry.
I am on my MacBook Pro not a mobile. I didn't do anything special, just went to the page for the wheels and clicked on the icon for the anthracite. It showed the sale price and I put them in the cart. When I went to the cart to check out I noticed the higher price. I just tried it again and it is still showing the sale price when i click on the anthracite icon and the price changes when they go in the cart. I did notice that if I click the back button it shows the higher price. It may be a compatibility issue with the Apple Safari browser.

I am curious how the bronze would look on my Red Candy car. Do you have any pics of the bronze wheels on red candy?

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
I am on my MacBook Pro not a mobile. I didn't do anything special, just went to the page for the wheels and clicked on the icon for the anthracite. It showed the sale price and I put them in the cart. When I went to the cart to check out I noticed the higher price. I just tried it again and it is still showing the sale price when i click on the anthracite icon and the price changes when they go in the cart. I did notice that if I click the back button it shows the higher price. It may be a compatibility issue with the Apple Safari browser.

I am curious how the bronze would look on my Red Candy car. Do you have any pics of the bronze wheels on red candy?
Strange, I just tried on Safari too and it worked correctly. Weird stuff!

Looked through all our photos and no bronze wheels on Red Candy. Closest we have is actually my Race Red car with Bronze EC-7s, which I'll show below. I think it would look even better on Red Candy, that's one of my favorite colors on a Mustang next to Comp Orange.

50441904448_ef6be12765_b.jpg
50442597926_da706fe4d3_b.jpg
50442577611_8d501a5e34_b.jpg
50442586966_565b85258b_b.jpg
49243969327_873b59ea14_b.jpg

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
CNC sculpted I beam spokes? Yep, we've got that. All Sprint Line Forged wheels feature our I beam spoke technology for increased stiffness, reduced weight, and stunning looks. Check out these 19x11" EC-7RS wheels on this GT350R. Available now and on sale!

52052804785_711629dbf2_b.jpg
52052343118_67a0a387e8_b.jpg
52052551884_547a038d8e_b.jpg
52052551939_bdff695859_b.jpg

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
This beautiful GT350R is showing off the flow formed EC-7 and forged EC-7RS wheels, both available now.

Last edited:

APEXRaceParts

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Reminder our sale is still going strong on many forged and flow formed wheels, in stock and ready to go! Check out this new edit of our EC-7RS wheel overview.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel