#0001 2013 Boss Mustang

Discussion in 'Mustang Cars For Sale' started by 70Chevelle, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:42 PM.

1. 70Chevelle

70Chevelle TMO Beginner

Hi - not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but my brother in law has the #0001 2013 Boss. He just had a heart attack and is thinking of getting rid of it, so I told him I'd look into it for him. He bought it new in Calgary, Alberta where he still lives. He didn't want the #1 car, he just wanted one to drive for fun. He tried to sell it when he first got it so he could buy another (not the #1) Boss just to have fun with, but nobody seemed interested, so he just gave up and kept it and drove it. It has about 9,000 kms (5,600 miles) on it now, but is 100% immaculate and has only been driven on sunny summer days. He was asking if I thought he could get what he paid for it. He paid about $60,000 CAD (about $45,000 USD - I don't know the exact number yet, but he told me he didn't pay over the MSRP for it). I don't know how to value this car - does anybody have any thoughts of whether that's a reasonable price, or is it too high or too low?

ArizonaBOSS likes this.
  2. Rare 302

Rare 302 TMO Beginner

Hi
    Hi 70 Chevelle ..is there an email or phone number that you can privately send me please ? Thx

3. 70Chevelle

70Chevelle TMO Beginner

Hi - just trying to get ahold of my brother in law. It makes more sense to just send you his contact info, but I want to check in with him before I send out his number