The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

04 GT for Sale 8K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Los Angeles
Price
$8000
Selling my hobby Mustang. I am the original owner. Bought car brand new with 80 miles on it. Title in hand. All Aftermarket fabrication was done at two reputable speed/performance shops with paperwork, not a "backyard build". Car runs great all oil changes/tuneups and documentation up to date. 184K Miles.

3/15/2021- New Michelin pilot sport all season 4, New Optima battery, New PA Performance alternator. See Pictures. Also installed a SCT 4 banks chip and switch dial to set multiple tunes.
Griggs GR-40 Bumpsteer Kit
Griggs Racing Coil Over Kit W/ Koni Shocks
Griggs Racing GR-40 Severe Duty Front A Arms
Griggs Racing Tubular K-Member
Griggs Racing Severe Duty Single Wall Gen 2 Torque Arm
Global West Tubular Sub Frames (Ladder Design)
Koni Double Adjustable Front Struts
MM Caster Camber Kit
MM Front Coli Over Kit with Hypercoil Springs
MM Front Swaybar Relocation Kit
MM Panhard Bar
MM Road Race Rear Lower Control Arm Set
MM Solid Steering Shaft W/Power Steering
OEM New Power Steering Rack
New Wheel Bearings and Hubs
Turned Rotors
New Break Pads
Real Saleen 18" S281 Staggered Wheels
Ford Racing Intake Manifold
Ford Racing Aluminum Drive shaft
Ford Racing 8.8 373 Ring & Pinion Gears
Ford Racing Differential Cover
True Track 28 Spline Differential
Underdrive Pully Kit
JLT Cold Air Intake
Accufab 75mm Throttle-body
SCT Tune/Chip/Dyno
Custom 2.5'' Mandrel Bent H-Pipe Exhaust System
Bassani Mufflers
Pro-5.0 Short Throw Shifter
Rebuilt Transmission
Centerforce Dual Friction 10 Spline 11'' Clutch Disk & Pressure Plate
Glens Performance Fuel Tank Cover
OEM Fuel Tank Sending Unit
Alpine 4ohm CD Deck
Alpine Tweeters
JL Audio 13.5" W6
Custom Ported Box
JL Audio Mids & Amps (500/1 & 450/4)
Full Car Dynamat

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0953.PNG

IMG_0954.PNG

IMG_0955.PNG

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
With all the track mods and stereo/speaker upgrades it appears this Stang was set up for a lot of rocking and rolling, ha?! Since this is your first post keep in mind folks are a bit skeptical and warned to be cautious due to prior scams on this site and others. You might want to consider listing your asking price, as well if the motor has been rebuilt or had compression checks ,etc. Just a thought , as it looks like you did alot of cool stuff to the car and likely it would make a good starter track car for someone.

You may not want to list your phone number , but you could consider posting your email, though interested individuals may just send you a PM ( conversation on this site ) or ask questions directly on this thread.

Good luck and lastly you might list for the folks in your State if it meets Smog requirements?

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Los Angeles
With all the track mods and stereo/speaker upgrades it appears this Stang was set up for a lot of rocking and rolling, ha?! Since this is your first post keep in mind folks are a bit skeptical and warned to be cautious due to prior scams on this site and others. You might want to consider listing your asking price, as well if the motor has been rebuilt or had compression checks ,etc. Just a thought , as it looks like you did alot of cool stuff to the car and likely it would make a good starter track car for someone.

You may not want to list your phone number , but you could consider posting your email, though interested individuals may just send you a PM ( conversation on this site ) or ask questions directly on this thread.

Good luck and lastly you might list for the folks in your State if it meets Smog requirements?

Hello Bill-

Thank you for the insight as I am new to Track Mustangs Online. I am looking to get 9k but negotiable. I have all receipts of work done as listed. The motor has not been rebuilt besides a few bolt on's. I would not sell my car but California has switched a lot of their smog requirements last year and I am due for a smog this year. It will pass smog emissions, but not visually here in CA. I do not want to spend the time/money looking for someone to help me pass the smog. It is a great car and bummed I am going to sell it. Figured this would be a great site to post as whomever is interested will have a great car to track.

Please let me know if anyone has questions or would like additional photos or video.

My personal email is [email protected] if anyone is looking to email directly or respond to this thread.

Thank you for looking.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds like a good situation for someone in Nevada , Utah , or the Midwest --- gotta be rust free where you live , ha. Good luck and I am sure the extra information is quite helpful to many.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Los Angeles
New Michelin Tires, PA Performance Alternator, Optima Battery, SCT Tuning dial for multiple tunes. See last 3 pics

TMO Supporting Vendors