The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

0903 boss picked upsaturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well. I'm in the Boss forum now! Sold 2002 tt Porsche.....hated it! Wanted a mustang after having a 2011 with a single turbo and before that a 2007 gt 500 with a Hellion twin turbo kit...which I loved! Found a 2012 orange Boss 1400 miles. Mint ..$38k. Wasn't loving the black roof though...so. I thought....maybe a green or grabber blue gt ....modded out....saw my local ford dealer had a gotta have it green Boss on showroom...went over to check out color ....big mistake!....loved it.....but.....car had $10k adm on sticker......plus bs protection,nitrogen etc....sticker$58k. Lol......so I liked salesman and told him when and if car was priced where it should be...call me.......30 minutes later....will you buy car for sticker minus $1000...no bs extras.....minus $600 dealer fee??? So. $44,560 plus tax tag.....I never buy new like that but....guess what? I have a 2013 GHIG in my garage! Mike

Mike, welcome to BMO and congratulations on your Bossome new car. Be sure and post up photos when you get a chance. BTW those 5876 numbers look familiar. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel