The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

1:24 Scale Boss 302 Diecast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got my Diecast today that I ordered back in July(back ordered 2 or 3 times I believe). I'm very happy with...thought it would be race red but it is actually my color comp orange. Doors open & hood opens to show off that 302 motor.No regrets ordering it at all.

302BOB said:
Finally got my Diecast today that I ordered back in July(back ordered 2 or 3 times I believe). I'm very happy with...thought it would be race red but it is actually my color comp orange. Doors open & hood opens to show off that 302 motor.No regrets ordering it at all.

No pics?

I ordered six, YES SIX of them. One for my salesman, one for car shows, one to display in house, one as xmas gift, and two put away to get signed one day.
I ordered mine through www.3000toys.com they were 12.95 each, cheaper than anywhere else.
THEY ARE SUPER NICE FOR THE PRICE, HOPE TO GET 1/18TH ONE DAY BY AUTOART, OR TOP COMPANY.

MrGT5oh said:
DRSmarr said:
I found a smaller version of the laguna Seca in black from hot wheels. Had to get it

They also have a Silver and Red Laguna Seca.
I've got 2 of the Silver/Red LS but haven't found the Black/Red as yet, still looking.

Ordered the Red one from Fairfield, I see they have a Blue/White one now.

DigiCowboy said:
I know this thread is old, but I just got one as a goft, so here's another pic with the display case.
2012-03-21171919.png
Marc that looks terrific. Is that a custom made display case and if not what brand is it?

jec246

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOwW0PXjHE[/youtube]

My favorite color!!! :p

5 DOT 0 said:
DigiCowboy said:
I know this thread is old, but I just got one as a goft, so here's another pic with the display case.
2012-03-21171919.png
Marc that looks terrific. Is that a custom made display case and if not what brand is it?

Rick. My son-in-law got it from crystalcaseworks.com, but there is a sticker on the bottom that says mountedmemories.com. One of those companies probably makes it for both. They have a variety of cases on the websites.

The mirror back and angled position is cool. The acrylic work is fair, but not great, but I have a critical eye for it because I have done a lot of acrylic work. Overall the case does look great, especialliy with a Boss in it!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel