The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

1 Black Laguna Seca Available in San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean#4AI said:
I guess my number came up! Hopefully be confirming my purchase of a Black LS tomorrow. ;D
Good luck!

Dean#4AI said:
I guess my number came up! Hopefully be confirming my purchase of a Black LS tomorrow. ;D

Congrats!!

when you put your name on the list, did the dealer act like they had alot of buyers for it?

Mark said:
Dean#4AI said:

Congrats!!

when you put your name on the list, did the dealer act like they had alot of buyers for it?

I was 3rd on the list and the first 2 declined. I guess what they say is correct, 3's a charm. :)

I don't think there are enough "smilies" to convey my excitement for you! This is awesome news!

Thanks Bossfred for passing this info along to other enthusiasts. I am pretty confident that we've rescued another LS from the plastic bubble museum, so it will be be able to stretch its legs on the "open range track" ;)

Dean#4AI said:
Mark said:
Dean#4AI said:

Congrats!!

I was 3rd on the list and the first 2 declined. I guess what they say is correct, 3's a charm. :)
Great news! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Is that enough sprint? :D

What quarter allocation?

sprint200 said:
I don't think there are enough "smilies" to convey my excitement for you! This is awesome news!

Thanks Bossfred for passing this info along to other enthusiasts. I am pretty confident that we've rescued another LS from the plastic bubble museum, so it will be be able to stretch its legs on the "open range track" ;)

Thanks Jeff. If it wasn't for you, I might have missed Fred's posting. I scan over so many forums, it's hard to keep track of everything. I've thanked Fred privately but one more time won't hurt! Thanks Fred!!

And yes, it may get pampered when it's home, but it will get the piss ran out of it on the track! ;D

cloud9 said:

What quarter allocation?

Thanks.

The salesman is not positive yet and he is checking. He thought it was first quarter which is a little earlier than I would have prefered but it's not like I'm going to pass on it because of that. There's still a good chance we'll have snow on the ground when it's delivered. As if the winter isn't long enough, now it will really drrrrrrrraaaaaagggggggg......

Dean#4AI said:
sprint200 said:

Thanks Jeff. If it wasn't for you, I might have missed Fred's posting. I scan over so many forums, it's hard to keep track of everything. I've thanked Fred privately but one more time won't hurt! Thanks Fred!!

And yes, it may get pampered when it's home, but it will get the piss ran out of it on the track! ;D
Dean,
you are welcome and I am glad it worked out.
Fred

Dean#4AI said:
cloud9 said:

What quarter allocation?

Thanks.

The salesman is not positive yet and he is checking. He thought it was first quarter which is a little earlier than I would have prefered but it's not like I'm going to pass on it because of that. There's still a good chance we'll have snow on the ground when it's delivered. As if the winter isn't long enough, now it will really drrrrrrrraaaaaagggggggg......
Are you drop shipping it to IN? I wonder if you'll get a CA emissions car or if you can avoid it by shipping to IN? http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-gt-tech/274197-emissions-might-reason-some-make-more-power.html

cloud9 said:
Are you drop shipping it to IN? I wonder if you'll get a CA emissions car or if you can avoid it by shipping to IN? http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-gt-tech/274197-emissions-might-reason-some-make-more-power.html

The salesman is still checking about drop shipping it.

I honestly didn't know there were different Emission standards anymore. I figured in this day and age they were all the same. Hopefully they will make the change if it delivered to Indiana. If not, I'll probably have the slowest LS in Indiana. :'(

5 DOT 0 said:
Page 18 of the order guide states: "50-State Emissions - Boss 302 Only, Standard on Boss and Boss 302 Laguna Seca". So I don't think it's going to matter.

I hope your right. I pay alot of taxes to live in paradise and would be pissed if my Boss had less HP...lol.

5 DOT 0 said:
Page 18 of the order guide states: "50-State Emissions - Boss 302 Only, Standard on Boss and Boss 302 Laguna Seca". So I don't think it's going to matter.

I emailed my salesman and he said the same thing. So glad that I don’t have to worry about it! :)

Dean#4AI said:
5 DOT 0 said:

I emailed my salesman and he said the same thing. So glad that I don’t have to worry about it! :)
Cool. I wasn't sure if there was anything to it, just thought it was worth checking into.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel