The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

"1 of 1" 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know this was mentioned in an earlier post, but here is the latest info.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter, is raffling a "1 of 1" 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca - Mustang Alley Edition! This car has been built especially for the MS Society, there's only one like it. Raffle tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20 and are available now. ALL proceeds benefit the National MS Society, Michigan Chapter. Winning ticket will be drawn on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Ford Mustang Alley @ the Woodward Dream Cruise - Ferndale, MI. Winner need not be present to win. For more details and info on ordering raffle tickets visit our website - click on the link below.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/mig/fundraising-events/mustang-raffle/index.aspx

Shortly after 1:00PM on Wednesday, July 18, this Boss 302 LS was built. Go to the link to see pics of the Boss at various steps of the build.

http://www.mustangalley.net/

jec246

Good Luck to everyone! Just bought 30 myself. I love the color! I wish they had that available when I bought mine.

Just curious, What would you do with the car if you won?

I'm pretty sure I would sell it to someone who has a museum or to someone who does car shows etc.. as this is a show car imo. What would a car like this go for anyway? I have no clue about that kind of thing.

Think the Grabber Blue LS like this went for over 200k at Barret Jacksons last year. I'm not 100% sure of this thought I recalled it going for some ridiculous amount.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Joe BOSS said:
Just curious, What would you do with the car if you won?

I'd probably try and sell it to my dad for whatever I owed on my car and the taxes for this car. This way my dad gets the 'better' car for significantly less, he sells his RR/B and is less in debt, my CO/B is paid off and the car stays in my family. I think that's a win-win for everyone because no one would come close to getting that car for 35k.

orng302 said:
It went for over 400k.
Your right it went for 450k.
We've been talking about this at work how much it would sell for and our guesses come in at 100-200k.
The reasoning is you won it and are reselling, the 3 last year were auctioned directly for a charity. Plenty of advertising and celebrities included.

I bought my 30 tickets this week. IF I win I will offer the car to my better half, which I doubt she will accept. In that that case I will offer it to the highest bidder & get her a new car from the proceeds. She has the oldest car in our family (2002 Corolla) & has been hinting about a new car since I got my Boss........can't blame her really.

the ticket will get pulled today, so good luck to all who bought a ticket. I may very well go there for the drawing and am curious to see the car in person.

The Boss LS was in Mustang Alley, at 9 mile and Woodward. Looks really great! Drawing is at 5:00 pm tonight. Here's some pics of the Boss:

marksiphone8-18-12028.jpg

marksiphone8-18-12029.jpg

The faux gas cap is designed with a M1 sign on it, Woodward Ave.
marksiphone8-18-12030.jpg

The Recaros also have the M1 sign along with Mustang Alley below it.
marksiphone8-18-12031.jpg

GA
Sweet - that's the one to have. 8) I forgot to buy some tickets, but I never win anyway so that means I just get to keep my money. ::)

TMO Supporting Vendors