The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

10-12 owners: Boss front chin "deal"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have been needing to replace the chin on my '12 Boss for some time now, and been watching the entire innerwebs for the best deal. American Muscle (sigh... I know) is now at $293, just raised the price. Late Model Resto is at $296 but they charge truck freight. A few others in the same ballpark or more.

Came across Cervini's oddly enough... I didn't think they sold product that wasn't stuff they made. They have it on sale for $259 + free shipping!

https://www.cervinis.com/10-12mustang-gt-boss-302-front-valance.html

Not an earth-shattering deal, but hey - any time I can avoid AmMuscle and save $40, I think it's worth mentioning to my fellow Mustang friends.

I've struggled with that personally... haven't found a dealership yet that knows the difference between the splitter and the actual chin itself... o_O

Bay Area
Use FS2020 in your discount code. You can send the Coors light via FedEx LOL... but you need to call to get the code.

Here my email from Levittown Ford yesterday..

No account is needed and our parts are already discounted.
We thank you for your inquiry. Please use coupon code fs2020 for free shipping on all orders over $50 in the US 48 states only. Please note this excludes oversized/freight orders. Thanks

@PLee I have some of those front chin pieces for your Boss.(there off a 2012 Boss 302) I have the long splitter piece and the two short splitter pieces that i'm willing to sell ya. Pm me and I can send you some pics. I don't have a clue how much shipping will be. :cool:
Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors