The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

10% off of Adams Products Discount Code

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Thinking about picking up a Flex Polisher kit? Or other Adams Products? Its the Summer sale discount code "SHINE ON" gets you 10% off. Dont know how long its good for. If it fails to work "BLISS" is worth 10% off year round.

Re: 15% off of Adams Products Discount Code

Thanks. I'm giving some serious thought to the Flex kit you posted yesterday and this may push me over the top.

Justin

Its worth it. Pictures just cant capture how good this makes the car look. Wax or zaino on top of it....you will turn some heads no doubt boss or no boss. The little fiat got a pass with the flex and its so so shiny. People have been staring at it in the parking lot Jessica says to look at the paint lol

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
It's my birthday next week so I just sent the links to my wife. ;)
Nice :)
You going to go big with a full super kit?
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-741-adams-premium-flex-xc-3401-vrg-polisher-kit.aspx

Justin

Right off the bat I would get a gallon of detail spray and a gallon of car wash. The tiny bottle go quick. I use 2-3 spray bottles worth per car.

Quick tip is some car wash and water in a spray bottle can be used as a sub for detail spray while clay barring the car. Just have to wash the car again after you are done to get all the residue off.

I recently picked up the Blaster SIDEKICK dryer......its amazing warm filtered air. makes getting the car complete dry so much easier than using a leaf blower. Add that to your cart too lol

Justin

lol I pulled up how much I have spent this year at adams alone......2200 dollars. Sure does add up fast.

The metrovac blaster sidekick is awesome. I put off buying one for so long thinking that tiny thing can't do much better than the 200mph leaf blower. Boy was I wrong. I might use it to blow leaves with now lol. The nice thing is the rubber tip and how light and easy it is to point any where.

I just blow off the mass of the water with it first and out of the problem areas like the grill 1/4 glass mirrors etc. then wipe it down with a drying towel then give it on more pass with the tiny blower then catch the few drops with the towel. no more worrying about water running out while I am mid polish or waxing to ruin my day.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-471-adams-blaster-sidekick-dryer-by-metrovac.aspx

Justin said:
Thinking about picking up a Flex Polisher kit? Or other Adams Products? Its the Summer sale discount code "SHINE ON" gets you 15% off. Dont know how long its good for. If it fails to work "BLISS" is worth 10% off year round.
The shine on code is good for 10% discount but that was still good enough for me.

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
Justin said:
Thinking about picking up a Flex Polisher kit? Or other Adams Products? Its the Summer sale discount code "SHINE ON" gets you 15% off. Dont know how long its good for. If it fails to work "BLISS" is worth 10% off year round.
The shine on code is good for 10% discount but that was still good enough for me.
the forum said it was good for 15% sorry about that

TMO Supporting Vendors