The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

12 boss owners kit on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefully someone here can pick this up. maybe someone who bought one used or just wants a second kit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boss-302-Owners-Kit-/321089157545?hash=item4ac267b9a9&vxp=mtr

I bought mine used the owner said that he has no idea about the kit. I have contact the dealership about the owners kit, and said that have no clue. So i guess its on ebay.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
bigh3410 said:
I bought mine used the owner said that he has no idea about the kit. I have contact the dealership about the owners kit, and said that have no clue. So i guess its on ebay.
if he bought it in america he got a kit with the 2012's. the 13's both america and Canada is getting the owners kits.

my guess is the original owner kept it

i have seen a few on ebay

most of the time the person has already sold or traded the car and for whatever reason did not include it

whoever buys this will know who it originally belonged too

I'd imagine he sold the car before the kit arrived in the mail. I have asked the seller what number kit it is, I would love to reunite the kit with the car, if it is someone's number on this or other similar forums, especially since we have PTRock's excellent database for reference.

I guess I'm not crazy, people actually do care about this. I sure thought it was nice of Ford, even if I was second owner and missed out on track attack. Anyone want to donate their track attack to me?
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost.aspx?post=950bc269-1e9b-4f52-8db7-71c14072299d

I have had 2 2013 BOSS's. I traded in my 1st one and received the Owners Kit a month later. I also have a kit for my 2nd BOSS. That car will be with me for ever.

I have been trying to find who bought my first one because I want to give them the Owners Kit. I have not been able to find who bought #115 sin520186.

Maybe one day...

max5ive0 said:
I guess I'm not crazy, people actually do care about this. I sure thought it was nice of Ford, even if I was second owner and missed out on track attack. Anyone want to donate their track attack to me?
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost.aspx?post=950bc269-1e9b-4f52-8db7-71c14072299d
I would, not Ford says non-transferable outside immediate family. I really want to go, but circumstances aren't allowing. They really should let you transfer them.

RoushF150 said:
I have had 2 2013 BOSS's. I traded in my 1st one and received the Owners Kit a month later. I also have a kit for my 2nd BOSS. That car will be with me for ever.

I have been trying to find who bought my first one because I want to give them the Owners Kit. I have not been able to find who bought #115 sin520186.

Maybe one day...

Thanks for doing this, I would like to think many site members would do the same. I know of one person who tracked down the second owner of his car and shipped the package to the new owner.

What I will do is start a thread in the registry section for lost and found owners packages. You could be the first post in that.

I'd really like to know what's happening with my owners kit. I picked up my car (2013 #362) last June and never got the kit. I called Ford two weeks ago and asked about it. I gave them the VIN and they said it was listed under a different name. Is there a kit for my car floating around somewhere?

The guy in charge of the kits was gone for the weekend but they said they would look into it. I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe I'll give them another call and try to get an update. I could call the dealership, too, but I'm not sure if that will help.

Do they come with the LS???? I bought mine last week on the 5th is it sent separate ? Mines 2013 Boss LS number 622 SBY

YellowBoss said:
Thanks for doing this, I would like to think many site members would do the same. I know of one person who tracked down the second owner of his car and shipped the package to the new owner.

What I will do is start a thread in the registry section for lost and found owners packages. You could be the first post in that.

Great idea. Done!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors