The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#1237 Coming Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIG302 said:
BMW does it and it keeps you from having to buy a licking cap.
Only BMW's come with a licking cap. ;)

302BOB said:
Hey Suprmn, When you got pulled over ( for going a little too fast?), Did the cop have any comments or remarks about your BOSS? or was he strictly business with the "Lic, Reg...so down" routine. Maybe he was a little curious about your ride, although there must be quite a few BOSSES in Texas by now. I haven't seen one in CT yet...maybe they're all 4q allocations, like mine, LOL.

Well the reason I was pulled over wasn't because I was speeding. I got stopped because just outside of Houston in 4-lane interstate traffic there was a disabled vehicle in the median changing a tire with 2 patrol cars behind it. I tried to move over or slow down but was unable to because (rush hour) traffic was thick and nowhere for me to go.

So long story short, I was stopped for failing to pull over or slow 20 mph below the speed limit. But as I said there was NOWHERE to go and the cars infront of me didn't get a second look. As for the officer who stopped me, he had no clue what the car was.....so I gladly told him. LOL

Only thing I got was a warning, told I had a nice ride and to have a safe trip home!

They passed a law like that in Ct a while back, although I haven't heard of anyone getting ticketed for it yet. The insurance on these cars is high enough without getting moving violation penalties tacked on. Good Luck with "Penny".

I finally got pictures and put them on photobucket......but not sure how to get them onto the BMO site.

Here is the link: http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x387/suprmn/

Nice ride!

To post a photo on this or any site hover your cursur over the thumbnail and click on IMG code then paste that code into a post on the forum.

Like this

IMG_0527.png

So I took her to my first ever car show and walked away with a 1st place trophy in my class! I was honestly shocked because there were a lot of really nice cars to go against. Especially the one parked next to me....a 2009 Dodge Viper ACR. I will post pics when I get home now that I know how...thanks 5 DOT O!

Well this past weekend was not the best weather for a local car show but since it was a club (MCCO) car show and I'm now a member, I felt I should attend.

We had a decent turn out (50 cars) and the rain stopped just in time for trophy presentation. My first car show I had the pleasure of finishing 1st within my class of competition. This time around, I finished 2nd in my class (Bosses) and lost to the Best in Show!

The vehicle which came to the show and won it all was a 1969 Boss 429! It was an unbelievable car. Just the other night watching Barrett-Jackson, they sold the same car for around $290,000! This was not in that kind of shape but to know what they are worth is something else.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel