The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

'13 Stripe Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got an email today from the internet manager of the dealership where I ordered my car. He said his Ford rep had been in contact with the Boss 302 team and that they hoped to have the striping issue resolved soon. His rep was of the opinion that my car would be built in May. YMMV.

Guys, I spoke to with a gentlemen from Ford at the management level who is connected with the Mustang program. The stripe issue (sticking to the front facade) was the only thing that is holding the cars at the plant. He was confident they have found a fix but was unsure how long it would take to get the car to the dealerships.

I guess it is possible that he is not telling me the truth but have met him before and he would rather say "I don't know" then spread lies and rumors.

Hey guys, new to the forum. My 13' Boss was supposed to be delivered on March 28 but I guess is on hold with these stripe issues. Was on the internet looking for answers and found you guys, looks like a great resource. My dealership has no clue, any way to know when these cars will come off Quality Hold?

youngBoss said:
Hey guys, new to the forum. My 13' Boss was supposed to be delivered on March 28 but I guess is on hold with these stripe issues. Was on the internet looking for answers and found you guys, looks like a great resource. My dealership has no clue, any way to know when these cars will come off Quality Hold?
Welcome to BMO. Check this thread for the latest info.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/boss-production-is-starting-up-again-next-monday/

TMO Supporting Vendors