The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

15 annual Shelby car show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freehold NJ

There were a bunch of really nice BOSSs there. 2 Yellow Blazes wow only 55 in that color and 2 of em there - odds on that. Also a CO with white stripes- i think that was rare as well a few 2013s SBY an GB and a LS.

I took 1st place with my 2012 C/O :) great day and mustangs from all classes - close to 200 stangs, panteras, a brand new saleen S7 and a few gt40s - tbirds as well and of course lots of shelbys. Tons of classics and i was pinched between 2 70 bosses and a 351 awesome day. Best in show went to an 66 427.
I dont know if it was a kit but i couldnt get to it - was roped off and way to many people snappin shots - was trucked in at the last hour of the show and trucked out haha - pretty neat

62058_4236737770698_932229294_n.jpg

Thanks - Rob

Congratulations. Check the registry forum but I belive there were over 250 YB Bosses produced.

TMO Supporting Vendors