The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

15 fastest Mustangs of all time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Didn't know what section to post this in...so mods feel free to move if necessary. Pretty cool to see the advancement of the breed over the years.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/horse-race-15-fastest-ford-mustangs-ever-made.html/?a=viewall

Good video about all the Bad Ass cars.
That Peter on Dream Car is very Full of himself. With a few of the comments that were made about his host were uncalled for.
That turned me off and made for bad TV. But that's just 1 viewers thoughts.
But in the end the Boss came out on top.

What a coincidence!!!! I was just cleaning out a bunch of old magazines, articles, and other junk and came across a 1999 article listing the 50 fastest Fords. My wife was just about to throw the pile into a garbage bag and haul it out. When I saw this thread I saved the article at the last minute. Of course the BOSS 429 made that list easily (and would have made this list -- barely). I would very much like to see a test of the old muscle cars with modern tires. The summary is shown below.

IMG_0291.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel