The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#1530 is home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowMan said:
Congrats Pitt Boss! Your delivery was moved up significantly...good for you. Hope mine isn't far behind!

Yeah, I was a Q4 Build back in March. Not sure what happened??? Being in Pittsburgh, PA, I was working on covered transportation from the dealer (35 miles away) to bring the BOSS home when the snow was flyin' in Nov / Dec. I was bummed with the fact that I wouldn't be able to drive the BOSS until late March / early April 2012.

X-mas came early!!! ;D

I saw a rumor on another forum that Ford moved up the Blaze Yellow BOSS's since this color won't be available next year. Don't know if this is true....... 8)

GA
PITT BOSS said:
I saw a rumor on another forum that Ford moved up the Blaze Yellow BOSS's since this color won't be available next year. Don't know if this is true....... 8)

The 2013 "yellow" color is supposed to be Grabber Orange.

PITT BOSS said:

That appears to be the case, I would not have believed it until I saw Deysha (FCS rep) post that in a reply to a YB owner and Chris saw many YB being scheduled at one time.

2012YellowBoss said:
PITT BOSS said:

That appears to be the case, I would not have believed it until I saw Deysha (FCS rep) post that in a reply to a YB owner and Chris saw many YB being scheduled at one time.

Several dozen built between the end of July and Aug. 2nd. Not one YB Boss built since. I don't know if YB was stopped for the other Mustangs though.

Isn't there a thread on the other site that stated YB was discontinued for all cars?

5 DOT 0 said:
Isn't there a thread on the other site that stated YB was discontinued for all cars?

I would think so, I sure it is for Mustangs. I am happy about this anyway, one thing about the yellow color is people love it or hate it. If they love it they will go out of their way to find one.

98RedGT

2012 #552
I have a YB Boss on order, since Feb (I know :'( ), and I have been in contact with my dealer, FCS (Deysha) and FCS on the phone. I am being assured that my YB Boss will be in Q4 and that there is no issue with this color. I called FCS again the other day and got transferred to regional customer service manager. He got my dealer on the phone to get all the details about the order and after looking into it also assured me that there is no issue with this color. I am waiting for my YB.

2012YellowBoss said:
5 DOT 0 said:

I would think so, I sure it is for Mustangs. I am happy about this anyway, one thing about the yellow color is people love it or hate it. If they love it they will go out of their way to find one.

Looking forward to meeting someone who doesn't like the YB in person. I'm sure it will happen eventually!

Today, I was 100% thumbs up!!! ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel