The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18 inch wheels for Brembo 2014 car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First post and my kind of Mustang site, cars that like to turn :D

Any who What 18 inch wheels will fit a Brembo equipped 14 GT? I don't want to run 19 or 20. I would prefer a smaller wheel. I won't be doing track events its just street driven and some runs through back roads and mountain roads.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Irvine, CA
Good answers above. Partly depends on your budget and priorities.
Best budget choice IMO would be SVE Drifts. They are cast so they are cheap but strong, reasonably lightweight, and look pretty good.
Best compromise between price, performance, and looks I would say Apex or Forgestar. My personal preferences are the EC7 and F14 respectively, but they both have other style choices.
Beyond that prices can get crazy fast, for both slightly better performance (weight/strength) and looks, but IMO not worth it unless you want unique/show wheels.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Many that will clear a factory 2014 Brembo car. APEX is my recommendation for best combination of style, fit, strength, and value. Can get up to 11" wide widths as well if you want to go big with tires.

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
If your end goal is just to drive around on the street, then a lower quality wheel *could* get you by however there are many dangers on the road as well. Cast wheels are cheap, but the benefits of flow forming are noticeable on the street. Having a forged inner barrel adds a lot of strength to a common weak area in many wheels. Our 18x10" ET43 is a very versatile option that allows you to rotate front and back and offers exceptional brake clearance. 265/40-18, 275/35-18, 275/40-18, 285/35-18, and 285/40-18 all work great on that wheel. You could also go with our 18x9.5" ET35, which is currently on sale, while retaining all of the same benefits as I mentioned above. The 9.5" would limit you to a 275 wide tire. As with all of our wheels, we offer a structural and finish warranty against manufacturing defects and a 50% road hazard replacement program that covers you for damage from massive potholes, curbs, etc.

We got wheels for your street car...
33942474250_668b1f85be_b.jpg

For your dual-purpose car...
41810684951_ac761f00e3_b.jpg

And for your racecar...
44841170792_a943c69e7b_b.jpg

- Cory

TMO Supporting Vendors