The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18" wheel for 15" brembo equiped S550 GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFW, TX
I'm going to guess no, but you could send an email to the folks at Vorshlag "[email protected]" and Terry or Jason (modernbeat on this forum) will likely have the answer. They have measured a couple GT350s for wheel sizing and they are very familiar with the Forgestar wheels.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
bpracer said:
I'm going to guess no, but you could send an email to the folks at Vorshlag "[email protected]" and Terry or Jason (modernbeat on this forum) will likely have the answer. They have measured a couple GT350s for wheel sizing and they are very familiar with the Forgestar wheels.

I think the GT350 has 15.5" discs so it would be hard to imagine it fitting the CF5 wheels, Was hoping the regular trackpack 15" brembos would fit.

DFW, TX
Re: 18" wheel for 15" brembo equiped S550 GT

Oops. But the same answer applies. Vorshlag would still probably know for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I Think they have my email address in the junk pile, I can never get through to them. Bought three sets of Forgestars for other cars from N4S. Generally I do everything by emails since I live at the end of the earth!

Vorshlag does have an 18" CF5 that fits the performance pack S550 GT. I have not read anything about an 18" that fits over the GT350 15.5" brakes.

http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=141_322_330&products_id=749

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Great, got in touch with Vorshlag by email. Looking now a the options, also have a a pair of ZL1,s that are getting nervous with all these fast mustangs down here now.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel