The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18" wheels coming to F1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
This year is going to be boring....2021 will be awesome. Except for the dutch GP, that turn they created with a 30 degree bank will show some major G’s
I'm looking forward to 2021 just to see some different looking cars. I hope they are able to prevent all the little mini wings the teams end up using everywhere. Hopefully the cost cap helps bring a lot of the lower teams up to compete with the top teams, though I'm not holding my breath on that.

I'm looking forward to 2021 just to see some different looking cars. I hope they are able to prevent all the little mini wings the teams end up using everywhere. Hopefully the cost cap helps bring a lot of the lower teams up to compete with the top teams, though I'm not holding my breath on that.

i cant wait too. the next season of The formula 1 doc the 28th on netflix Is going to be awesome since ferrari and mercedes are included. The cost caps are long overdue....it got really old seeing the top 3 teams lapping the rest of the field 1/2 way through the race. I think germany was the best race with all the chaos

TMO Supporting Vendors