The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18x10 +45 all around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like simple 5 spoke wheels, like the Advan RCII or Rays LM GT4. The Ray's are tempting but they have the double set of lug holes and I'd worry that they are weaker because of it.

last205.jpg

Anybody know of anything similar that would work for a square setup? I don't know much about domestic rims.

I wouldn't worry about the double PCD on a wheel. If you need some kind of a proof, one of CCW methods to reduce weight in their Classic model is to drill an extra set of "lug holes".

BossJockey said:
Dean#4AI said:
I hope they fit. I have a set of F14 18x10's on order. It won't be a big deal if I have to use a small spacer though.

Did you get your wheels yet?

I ordered mine Sunday from http://howeyindustries.com/. They were prompt to return emails and let me pay half down to order them and the rest when completed (4 to 6 weeks), the total was $1345 shipped. I will get the off sets but he said they would have no problem with front fitment. They weigh 18.2 lbs.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel