The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18x9.5 Boss 302S BBS Wheels (Dallas TX)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brand new set of 4 Boss 302S 18x9.5 Wheels- Silver (M-1007-R1895 S). Still in original boxes, never mounted. $1800 for the set.

-Manufactured by BBS exclusively for Ford Racing
-Ultralight at only 20.7lbs - saves nearly 10lbs of rotating mass per wheel on Mustang GT (production wheel is approximately 30lbs)
-Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT, 2012-2013 Boss 302 and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
-Flow formed casting process provides original equipment quality and low weight similar to a forged wheel
-18" x 9.5" 5-lug, 4.5" bolt circle 6.65" backspacing
-Valve stem TPMS compatible
-Center caps not available for race only wheels

* See pictures here, lower price for trackmustangsonline ($1800)
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/wto/5687585378.html

Located in North Dallas, local pickup only but I'm occasionally near Tyler and Austin if you are in TX.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Brand new set of 4 Boss 302S 18x9.5 Wheels- Silver (M-1007-R1895 S). Still in original boxes, never mounted. $1800 for the set.

-Manufactured by BBS exclusively for Ford Racing
-Ultralight at only 20.7lbs - saves nearly 10lbs of rotating mass per wheel on Mustang GT (production wheel is approximately 30lbs)
-Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT, 2012-2013 Boss 302 and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
-Flow formed casting process provides original equipment quality and low weight similar to a forged wheel
-18" x 9.5" 5-lug, 4.5" bolt circle 6.65" backspacing
-Valve stem TPMS compatible
-Center caps not available for race only wheels

* See pictures here, lower price for trackmustangsonline ($1800)

Located in North Dallas, local pickup only but I'm occasionally near Tyler and Austin if you are in TX.

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
wheels, they are wheels

hahaha, I guess that depends on your age. I've had this conversation with my kid and now he sarcastically calls them "wheels" in a failed attempt to make fun of me. Damn punk ass kids..........and get off my lawn dammit.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Sorry. I can ship them though.
My biggest concern is getting the fitment right. I'm not against having to use a small spacer. I want to stay with a square setup so I can rotate. Maybe there is someone local to Vorshlag in Dallas that has a set of these wheels? I'm not sure if Vorshlag is a BBS dealer and maybe has some in stock so I could verify fitment.

Exp. Type
Drag Strip
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
My biggest concern is getting the fitment right. I'm not against having to use a small spacer. I want to stay with a square setup so I can rotate. Maybe there is someone local to Vorshlag in Dallas that has a set of these wheels? I'm not sure if Vorshlag is a BBS dealer and maybe has some in stock so I could verify fitment.

Are you running the stock suspension, rear, and brakes on your 67? If not, you need to get the car measured to determine wheel specs needed. If you’re still using stock stuff, late model wheels will not fit a classic Mustang. I think you may get the rears to fit with a spacer, but it wouldn’t be small. I don’t believe you’ll get 9.5” wide fronts to fit in the fenders. You’d likely crack the shock towers in short order if you could. There is fitment information on the internet and old Mustang magazines about this, and you need to do some homework...

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Are you running the stock suspension, rear, and brakes on your 67? If not, you need to get the car measured to determine wheel specs needed. If you’re still using stock stuff, late model wheels will not fit a classic Mustang. I think you may get the rears to fit with a spacer, but it wouldn’t be small. I don’t believe you’ll get 9.5” wide fronts to fit in the fenders. You’d likely crack the shock towers in short order if you could. There is fitment information on the internet and old Mustang magazines about this, and you need to do some homework...
Not running stock suspension. I'm running F14's in 18x11 right now so fitting a 9.5" wheel won't be a problem if the offset is right. The fenders are flared on the car too about 2.5"

Exp. Type
Drag Strip
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
Not running stock suspension. I'm running F14's in 18x11 right now so fitting a 9.5" wheel won't be a problem if the offset is right. The fenders are flared on the car too about 2.5"

18X11 front and rear? What are the widths and backspace of your current wheels?

Exp. Type
Drag Strip
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
Nice car! Just some rough math if your wheels are in fact 23mm offset... They have 6.9” backspace and 5.1” on the outside of the pad. The BBS have 6.65” backspace and 3.85” on the outside of the pad. So, I think the BBS should fit, but face would be in 1.25” vs your Forgestars. They would look bad, or you would need to run a 1.25” spacer. Again, this is just rough and I think you’d want to actually take measurements on the car, etc. to verify.

All that said, if I were in your shoes, I’d just take the car to Vorshalg and get them to measure and help select the proper widths and offsets for your car. They’re a forgestar dealer and also have a few other options cast wheel options. This would be cheaper and you’d end up with a properly fitting wheel. As I see it, the only negative aspect is that you wouldn’t have the BBS name, but these are just cast (probably ”flow formed” which are still cast) wheels anyhow- nothing fancy.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel