The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

19" M/T Drag Radial Handling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've had a chance to drive my Boss with the Mickey's. I haven't been able to get back to the drag strip yet. The tires feel like they are hooking much better than the Perellis in a straight line. Unfortunately, they ruin the way the car does everything else. IMO our cars deserve 2 sets of wheels, if you want to run drag radials. I look forward to using the Mickeys at the drag strip and getting the Perrellis back on the street.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have ran with the 28x11.5x17 ET Streets and they are not meant at all for the road although if you air them up they will get you to the track and back.

I now have a set of MT drags on a 15x8 wheel (so I didnt have to do sway bar relocation).
534688_450416391657604_834310884_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel