The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

1969 SCCA Trans Am Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice.

I just watched a CAN AM video, CAN AM the Speed Odyssey, and it was pretty crazy how fast those cars were. Car and track safety has come a long ways since then. :eek:

Boss3o2

ArizonaGT said:
Not vintage footage but pretty bad ass:

[youtube]ybCNLNSz5uI[/youtube]

That is my buddy Brian Ferrins T/A 70 Boss 302. That car is makes the hair on your arm stand up, when you see it in action.

Real nice video there.

My first post on this forum...been on the BOSS302.com forum for years.

I have had the opportunity to spend time with George Follmer the past few weekends...what a gentleman, funny guy, humble attitude.

It's been a true "can you believe it!" period, and he has only increased my fervor for old and new BOSS Mustangs.

HOTBOSS said:
Real nice video there.

My first post on this forum...been on the BOSS302.com forum for years.

I have had the opportunity to spend time with George Follmer the past few weekends...what a gentleman, funny guy, humble attitude.

It's been a true "can you believe it!" period, and he has only increased my fervor for old and new BOSS Mustangs.
Welcome to BMO. Do you have or planning on buying a new one?

Thanks for the shout out.
I plan on buying a second gen BOSS within the next 12 months.
I own a 2005 Ford GT and am also active on that forum and driving activities for that and the old BOSS forum.
A number of buddies have purchased the new BOSS and I got an opportunity to drive an LS last August at Miller Motorsports Park...."I can't believe this is a Mustang!" is all I kept saying lap after lap.

TMO Supporting Vendors