The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

19TH ANNUAL RIDE & DRIVE EVENT Pacific Raceways Kent, Washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10345774_10152432030935568_4811041369654965998_n.jpg

Mustangs Northwest 19TH ANNUAL RIDE & DRIVE EVENT
Sponsored by Brad's Custom Auto
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Pacific Raceways Kent, Washington
Ride & Drive Event Information Chairperson:
Shannon Wolk | (206) 353-2391 (after 6 p.m. only) | [email protected]
http://mustangsnorthwest.org/files/2014-ride-n-drive-form_web.pdf

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
Signed up for my first ride and drive at the round up July 17th. Looking forward to running with a ton of Mustangs and other fast Fords. See you guys there. Also for a change of pace I was planning to do the Pony trails with my son, but the Ridge is tempting too bad they are on the same day. Also for something new I plan on entering the Boss in the peoples choice car show on the 20th just for fun. Its good to be in a Mustang!

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
I'll be at the Red Lion Wednesday night for the mandatory Drivers' Class.

See all PacNW Mustangers there, especially the Boss contingent.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
I had fun, but we had an "active" day with 5 people off the track;4 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

the last one in the morning took major damage, hit the wall with the back end damaged one side severely.

TMO Supporting Vendors