The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

1st place time attack and a wicked accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Represented for the Boss's today at extreme speed time attack, along with a couple other awesome Bosses. Matched my fastest e.t there with 1:32:8 (WSIR). 1st place in RWD. A GT500 went off and flipped a couple times, thank god the owner was alright.

569-B636B3876A06-5263-000002ED728A0F0A_zpsada0db03.jpg
B70-9DCD6FA4EE5A-5263-000002ED65583BA5_zps340cbe7c.jpg
15D-70493E928124-5263-000002ED5FA951D6_zps9bdd05c7.jpg

Congratulations! We're you running the RS3's?

Glad to hear that driver wasn't hurt but that GT500 could be a total. What year was it?

NFSBOSS said:
Congratulations! We're you running the RS3's?

Glad to hear that driver wasn't hurt but that GT500 could be a total. What year was it?

Yes I was running the RS3. Placed 4th overall, the 3 cars ahead were Evo's filled modded with aero, suspension, brakes and were running NT01 and hankook TD.

Think the gt500 was a 2010/11

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Congrats Sam! 8)

Can you come out to Chuckwalla with us and show me how to drive? :eek:

You got me sold on the R-S3s...just mounted mine this afternoon. Took them for a spin tonight and I'm impressed so far.

I can't remember...what sizes are you running?

Grant 302 said:
Congrats Sam! 8)

Can you come out to Chuckwalla with us and show me how to drive? :eek:

You got me sold on the R-S3s...just mounted mine this afternoon. Took them for a spin tonight and I'm impressed so far.

I can't remember...what sizes are you running?

Haha thanks. I was discussing it with a boss owner today (forget his screen name, '12 red boss). He is going, maybe ill come. I haven't been to chuckwalla yet. Going back to big willow feb 15. Would like to go back to buttonwillow again. Love it there. He just put on RS3's and he seemed to be enjoying them very much today.
Keep us posted on how you like the tires. I'm running 285/265 - 18s

DD GT3 RD said:
Haha thanks. I was discussing it with a boss owner today (forget his screen name, '12 red boss). He is going, maybe ill come. I haven't been to chuckwalla yet. Going back to big willow feb 15. Would like to go back to buttonwillow again. Love it there. He just put on RS3's and he seemed to be enjoying them very much today.
Keep us posted on how you like the tires. I'm running 285/265 - 18s

It was me and again, very fast times out there today. Great meeting you and hope you can make it out to Chuckwalla.

Sesshomurai

Awesome on the award! Maybe we need an awards sticky topic to showcase boss achievments! Go team boss!

cloud9 said:
Congrats on your win. Would love to see you at Chuckwalla. That GT500 looked in a very bad way. Any idea if it was at stock ride height?

Was talking to Jnathan about it. Maybe ill go. I know it's a bit expensive but I haven't been there and would like to go.

Not sure about the gt500

TMO Supporting Vendors