The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2 New Steeda Parts for the GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two new GT350 parts from Steeda:

Steeda S550 GT/GT350 Mustang Road Race Front K-Member (2015-2020)
$1,299.95
Part Number: 555-5061
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-5061-s550-road-race-k-member

K-Member.jpg
- 20% lighter than the factory K-member.
- Designed for road race applications.
- Bolt-in design does not require any modifications.
- Retains all factory mounting locations.
- Adjustable front track width.
- Adjustable front Roll center.

- Built-in, adjustable G-Trac Brace (for long tube headers).
- Built-in tie down hooks for easy use when trailering.
- Magneride sensor hookups to maintain Magneride.
- Additional bracing in key area’s.

Steeda is saying -20lbs off the front end with removal of their 2-Point G-Trac Brace (no longer needed – adjustable G-Brace built-in) which I take most people bought.

-------------------------------

Steeda Shelby GT350/R Mustang Bumpsteer Kit (2015-2020)
$194.95
Part Number: 555-8134
https://www.steeda.com/2015-2020-gt-350-mustang-bumpsteer-kits

BumpSteerKit.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I had always assumed an aftermarket road race K member would never be available for the GT350. Can anyone share their experiences with tubular K members on other Mustangs? Anyone going to try this new one?

boardkat

CAMtard
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Lake Oswego, OR
Steeda ran it on their T1 car all season and went through many revisions before nailing it down and ramping up production. I’ll have it on my car next season, too.

... and yes @steveespo, I make it a habit of checking *all* my suspension bolts regularly. I’m always amazed at how often fresh bolts knocked down to 203lbs-ft with loctite loosen up in the front when driven hard :|

TMO Supporting Vendors