The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2 years and a day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
731 days ago I drove 4+ hours to pick up my Boss, sight unseen, with my brother-in-law 3 days before my wedding. In fact, I was the only person in my family to have not seen one in person. Part of that could have been because I was deployed 6 of the 7 previous months. Anyways, 94xx miles later, I couldn't be happier. Nor could my wife who enjoys riding around in it. Here's to many more years! 8)

If you're on the FB group, I posted the picture of when I first saw a Boss, my Boss, there.

Sweet. I'm coming up on that anniversary in 8 days.

NFSBOSS said:
Mine was delayed a few weeks at ramp 51, AKA the Black Hole. Then when it finally arrived I was out of town so it sat at the dealer for four days until I got back in town. It was worth the wait. ;D

I remember that ^. I got mine slightly over 2 years ago and had a long weekend to play with it.

Two years back on May 27...I'll have that date etched on my memory along with my wedding anniversary (yes I do remember that every year - good advice guys). About 11,500 miles on her now, but I store it every winter.

Congrats, seaman...

Fast approaching my two year annie, as well..

Thank you FOMOCO, UAW, FRPP and my dad for believing in me.

RCWALP!!!

8)

TMO Supporting Vendors