The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

20" wheel option from Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As many of you most likely done, I've watched hours and hours of youtube videos on the Boss 302. the cnet review video mentions a 20" wheel option and I thought they were mistaken. after going to the source, ford.com and building a mustang with the options available, low and behold there it was, do you want 20" wheels. It may be something that is added at the dealer but nonetheless I have a curious mind. does anyone have the 20" wheel option directly from Ford or a Ford dealer.

cnet review video [youtube]http://youtu.be/YwmKBuntjgQ[youtube]

BLAZN BOSS

Doesnt come from Ford, its a dealer install.........and the price doesnt cover TPS's and tires

Yep not a Boss option but a dealer option. I opted for the Rick option and had new wheels waiting for my Boss when it arrived. The stock wheels didn't last 24 hours on my Boss. ;D

BLAZN BOSS

The thought just hit me..........WHY, would someone want 20's on a car like these?

I would actually like to do a double stagger for my street styling set up. Something like 19x9 fronts and 20x10 or 10-1/2 in the rear in some lightweight forged wheels.

I don't want the 20's just a fact I ran across and thought I'd throw out into cyber space. I really thought when I watched the video (cnet review) of him mentioning them that he was wrong.

5 DOT 0 said:
Yep not a Boss option but a dealer option. I opted for the Rick option and had new wheels waiting for my Boss when it arrived. The stock wheels didn't last 24 hours on my Boss. ;D

What wheels are on it? They look good.

I would like 18"s too, do aftermarket 18s fit?

CaliMR said:
5 DOT 0 said:

What wheels are on it? They look good.

I would like 18"s too, do aftermarket 18s fit?
The Ford Racing wheels in 19x9 and 19x10. There are many 18" wheels that fit and they are popular for track wheels. Enkei PF01's in 9.5 and 10.5 are the hot setup for a reasonable price.

The FR Wheels:
http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-racing-wheel-19x10-gt500-performance-package-2005-2012/p/W103/

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel