The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2000 Ford Mustang GT Body in white race car roller For Sale 7900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im going to move on from my body in white race car. This car is being sold as a Roller. All you will need is a drivetrain. This car was purchased from Ford Racing direct as a part number and was built by a Shop here in Phoenix as a promotional car and track day car. I won a championship in this car last season beating many e46 BMW's. This car is set up for any modular motor you can think of.(2V,3v,4V,coyote 2011-current) shiznit you could probably put a LS in it as well. It has many new parts on it. Great project that is easy to work on. Find you a coyote motor. Eco boost, or LS and your good to go. The power to weight in this car is insane. Great platform if your looking to track or race on a budget and don't want to risk a high dollar car.IMG_1283.JPGIMG_1287.JPG

Paul Brown/Hp motorsports /Barts Works built SLA Front suspension.
Maximum Motorsports back half w there Torque Arm/PH/Control arm set up.
Kenny Brown Chassis bracing
Griggs Racing GR-40 Dual adjustable coil overs. Super easy to adjust. One year old
Alcon Type B front Calipers Eradispeed 14 inch rotors
PBR Ford Racing Cobra rear brakes 13 inch rear Eradispeed rotors
Tilton pedal system with bias adjuster
Fuel Safe 20 gallon fuel cell (one year old) Holley Fuel pump return system
Full cage
Removable Sparco steering wheel
Lexan all windows
Cobra R hood
Saleen oem rockers and center exit rear Bumper
2003 Cobra Front bumper with Carters Custom race splitter
Cobra Suzuka seats . There very light. Sorry Bill I don't know how much they weigh. Widow net /Crow 5 point harness
3.73 Ford racing gears in a 8.8 rear end. 31 spline
Car comes w 2 sets of wheels, and other spare parts for front SLA that you can't find anywhere
Stickers have been removed

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0808.JPGIMG_1291.JPGIMG_1296.JPG

Last edited:
Its been asked.This car currently has a 2012/2013 Boss roadrunner motor/Tremec t56 in it. Boss intake clears the cobra R hood by C hair. If you would like more of a turnkey set up we can work something out. Located in the Phoenix,Az area.
Brian

Bill, this car is being sold as a roller. Depends on what motor/tranny the perspective buyer wants to put in it. With the Boss motor/Tremec t56 I ran in it the weight of the car minus the driver should have no problem being high 2900's or less. I ran it a little heavier for the class I was in. My margin of weight was normally in the fuel cell. Don't know if that helps or not.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Figured it might help someone, as you mentioned it was lightweight but gave no indication for an interested party. What you listed should help and good luck with your sale.

Interested in your roller if still available.....Would like to see pics of the trunk, interior(cage) and underneath(suspension etc if possible....I have a new 3650 built trans with quicktime bell housing etc ready to install so its an engine away from completion....Will be ran at Big Willow in Rosamond......Thanks Grant

Interested in your roller if still available.....Would like to see pics of the trunk, interior(cage) and underneath(suspension etc if possible....I have a new 3650 built trans with quicktime bell housing etc ready to install so its an engine away from completion....Will be ran at Big Willow in Rosamond......Thanks Grant
Grant, ill PM you my Contact info.
Brian Poulson

Stanger58

Owner / Lead Instructor / Driver Coach
What a cool history... and it's even cooler that you've been able to make updates along the way that have kept the car competitive without completely destroying the basic "look" of the car. Kudos.

What size wheel/tire package fit under the fenders?

Gosh golly: A purpose-built New Edge with a Coyote would be a BLAST to drive. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you. The car is set up to run a 9.5 wheel in the front and 10.5 in the rear. IE 275/305 set up. The class I won a championship in was a 275 tire class. Ran those races with a 275 square set up. Really a fun car to drive/race. Easy to service/work on. If someone wants it for 19,500 with the Boss roadrunner motor/Temec T56 let me know. You could race it this weekend. The roadrunner/coyote swap wasn't cheap but I thought really rewarding. The Boss motor and Tremec makes this car a nice package. I have extensive spares for this car included in the 19,500 price.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel