The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SN95 2004 Cobra Build Thread Profile - SN95 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
Sorry for the odd size of the photos, that's just how they exported from my phone. That's a good idea of the car even through its posted very randomly. i have more photos but i wanted to limit the amount i posted cause i know id post 500 more of the same part . Enjoy!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
Last post for this big spam dump of photos, These photos are the current state of the car. Managed to sneak to the shop to get my AC system discharged so that i can start getting everything removed. All the post following this will be slower and show the progress from this point forward with whatever gets done to the car.IMG_5455.jpgIMG_5456.jpgIMG_5457.jpgIMG_5458.jpgIMG_5459.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
This car is so clean and simple! Love the work you've done to it

I appreciate it! That's been my goal with the car from the beginning. It still continues to be a challenging to make certain parts match up to factory pieces and still look good but i've enjoyed every bit of it.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
This car is clean AF. Love it. I need a catch can setup like that for my rear axle.

I picked up my breather from Cortex. They are a bit pricey but nicely made.

I appreciate it! I just checked out your build and damn... I love it! I dig the shifter panel and the whole front splitter ducting set up. Id like to do something similar but i have the heat exchanger to deal wit, may make a flat bottom with no lip sticking out and channel the air from underneath

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SF Bay Area
Damn, that 03-04 Cobra look is timeless!! You and @PatientZero, both with mad fab skills and attention to detail, are giving these late-model SN95’s the attention they deserve!

Thanks! I love @PatientZero build. Its been fun to explore the SN95 platform as well as frustrating due to the lack of cool stuff out there for the car. I never really did any of this work before this car but feel i didn't have a choice but to design my own stuff to satisfy my OCD.

TMO Supporting Vendors