The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2006 Ford GT For Sale with 10 Miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my guess is $465.50 :confused:.
How the hell do you own a GT and only have 10 miles on it. When you figure it had to be delivered with no less that 4 miles on it. You need to have some cash flow to pull that off.

10 miles? What a crime! These things are for driving, not parking forever. What a waste. Oh well. I guess if you got money coming out your *** you can do whatever you want right? I just can’t imagine spending all that money and getting zero thrills in return. Does not compute....

Aw, c'mon. I'm sure the "real car guy" that owned this one had a second one that they actually ran around in.

Agreed...I have a friend, who has a wrapper car with no miles, a spare new engine, and his driver...which he drives hard, and a lot.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
And its in my color too....I wonder if they take paypal....?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Now that I think back, when I was ordering my 2006 Mustang they had this same GT color combo sitting in the showroom. I remember looking at it a long time....thinking: "Now this is really me". LOL.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

TMO Supporting Vendors