The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

S197 2006 Mustang GT FR500S Clone Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Beautiful color, of course, ha , and nice mods. Bet you are having a great time with it in TT3 and I am envious of where you get to run the White Stallion. My two absolute favorite tracks in the US are Utah Motorsports Park ( Miller just sounds better , though) and Road Atlanta. There are plenty of others that I really enjoy , but getting to run the entire 4+ mile track is really at hoot there in the high desert close to the Great Salt Lake. Looks to me like it is time to cage and thanks for posting the machine , she is a quality clone!

RodS197

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Beautiful color, of course, ha , and nice mods. Bet you are having a great time with it in TT3 and I am envious of where you get to run the White Stallion. My two absolute favorite tracks in the US are Utah Motorsports Park ( Miller just sounds better , though) and Road Atlanta. There are plenty of others that I really enjoy , but getting to run the entire 4+ mile track is really at hoot there in the high desert close to the Great Salt Lake. Looks to me like it is time to cage and thanks for posting the machine , she is a quality clone!
Thanks Bill. I started driving at Miller Motorsports park after a few days at the Racing School. I too liked that name best, but at least the track is still open! The NASA Utah club rarely gets to run the full course as it takes quite a bit of time in the daily schedule to clear the track between groups. But once a year we have the "Tresduro" where we get to run three configurations in TT, East, West and Full and race for combined times. It is one of my favorite days of the year.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Now that sounds like a bucket list event. I definitely want to get back there in the next couple of years, as the track has really good memories for me and some friends. Plus I love the flow of the track, especially the West Track! If you have any videos , do drop a few on us here, as the old Ford Performance School Track holds a spot in the annuals of Blue Oval Bench Racing , ha!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel