The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2006 Mustang GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good luck with the sale and move!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heck the options alone are way over 13K. Surprisingly you may find more buyers in Pennsylvania than you expect, as this was one of the States where I sold a huge amount of performance machines ( Vipers, Shelbys, Raptors, Hellcats ,etc. ). PA is a huge Petrolhead State and with Pittsburgh International Raceway in the West and tons of great track relatively close ( depending on where you are moving to ) the sale may go quickly. Heck , put a cage in it and it would be ready to run in a racing group with little other changes , thanks to great mods.

Good luck, and those members in the East need to get out the word for you --- solid track Stang!

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Luckily you're still within 4-6 hours of a lot of great tracks.

Nelson Ledges is only about 90 miles from Pittsburgh. Its underrated due to being relatively close to Mid-Ohio but its a good track.

Welp the Mustang is officially in Pittsburgh, PA now. I *think* it'll be easier on everyone if I keep the car registered in CA as I have the title and registration is still current. Again, I can leave that up to the buyer.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just a thought, but besides posting here are you a NASA or SCCA member where you could post on the closest Regions website? Also an ad in racingjunk.com , craigslist, and maybe autotrader might be a good try.

Put something down like, " Priced for Winter Sale," to get interest but don't lower your price , in fact maybe raise it a bit, as you are already very competitive - but that gives you room to drop.

Good luck, as solid car with all the mods and someone is likely to decide ,soon, with racing season starting in about three months, this would be a good basis for American Iron, American Sedan, ST2 or TT2, SCCA Time Trials , or HPDEs with various groups.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel