The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2006 Mustang GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As of 12/12/2019 the Mustang is located in Pittsburgh, PA. I can either have the vehicle inspected and title changed to PA or can leave it CA if the buyer would like to take care of the transfer.

I am the second owner, clean CA title in hand, and has been a Northern California car since new. Everything works(heater, AC, stereo, etc.) I've only been to 4 track days with this car and changed the engine oil and filter after each event. California registration is current until April 2020. Around 97,125 miles. VIN: 1ZVFT82H865219297. Rear seats and trim have been removed but will be included with the sale.

I'm asking $13k but will entertain offers.

List of modifications and recent repairs;

-Cortex racing coilovers(Koni shocks)
-Cortex racing watts link
-Cortex racing torque arm kit
-Cortex racing rear lower control arm kit with relocation brackets
-Cortex racing differential breather kit
-18x10" SVE drift wheels
-295/40r18 Falken Azenis RT615k+ tires with plenty of tread
-18x11 Forgeline CF5 with bald 305 NT01s
-OPmustang 25mm front spacers
-Sparco driver seat with Wedge engineering bracket and sliders
-Renown steering wheel with Momo hub and steering wheel extension
-BBK cold air intake (will include stock intake/airbox)
-MAC rear muffler deletes (will include stock mufflers)
-GT500 front calipers
-GT500 front rotors(Centric)
-Carbotech XP10 front brake pads
-Carbotech XP8 rear brake pads
-@fabman's front brake ducting
-Stoptech stainless steel brake hoses
-ATE type 200 brake fluid (flushed recently)
-LMR front lip spoiler
-Redline 5W30 synthetic / motorcraft filter
-Redline 75w140 in rear end
-Redline D4 in transmission
-motorcraft tie rod ends
-recent rear end refresh(ford racing outer bearings + seals, Sn95 terminator LSD clutch packs, new axle C-clips) performed about 800 miles ago
-Ford racing front wheel hubs with ARP extended studs
-ARP rear extended studs
-Vorshlag open lug nuts
-Ford racing/GT500 front lower control arms
-New sway bar end links
-new motorcraft serpentine belt and idler pulley
-new motorcraft water pump + motorcraft gold coolant
-new motorcraft thermostat + seal
-mishimoto aluminimum radiator + mishimoto hose clamps(will likely need better clamps as these seep a bit at track days) I can address this prior to sale (cooling system was refreshed last fall)
-ford racing front tow/bumper bar
-ford racing rear tow/bumper bar(will include separately as the tow hook is placed where the rear license plate is mounted)

View attachment 10384View attachment 10385View attachment 10386View attachment 10387
I

Hey there! I'm interested in this car and would love to talk to you about it. Please give me a call or send me a text, my cell is 310-977-2572
I'll look forward to hearing from you! Thank you very much!

TMO Supporting Vendors