The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2011-2014 Mustang/2012-2013Boss suspension parts KONI,Steeda,MM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adjustable Koni yellows,Steeda Boss 302 springs,Maximum Motorsports CC plates for sale. Also a adjustable Panhard bar. Great set up for the 2011-2014 Mustang Gt/Boss 302. These came off a 2012 Boss 302. Great set up for anybody who would like to upgrade there suspension and doesn't want to break the bank with coil overs. Nice on the track and street! Would like to move these parts as a complete set up if possible. Would be open to selling them individually down the line if that isn't possible. Located in the Phx,Az area. 795 takes this complete set up.
IMG_0167.jpg

Last edited:
Adjustable Koni yellows,Steeda Boss springs,Maximum Motorsports CC plates for sale. Also a adjustable Panhard bar. Great set up for the 2011-2014 Mustang Gt/Boss 302. These came off a 2012 Boss 302.Great set up for anybody who would like to upgrade there suspension and doesn't want to break the bank with coil overs. Nice on the track and street! Would like to move these parts as a complete set up if possible. Would be open to selling them individually down the line if that isn't possible. Located in the Phx,Az area.
View attachment 12544
I am planning on buying that exact strut/shock/cc plate set up for my 13 LS, nice coincidence it shows up here. Do you have any ride height measurements from your Boss? I have already installed adjustable PHB as part of Kenny Brown rear grip set up.

I'm sorry I don't have that info. It does help the correct the large 4x4 look in the rear of the car I do know that. This set up is a really great upgrade from the factory suspension that is priced right. Easy to put back to stock for when its time to sell your car. Easy bolt in project that 95 percent of owners car do themselves with minimal tools.
Brian

So I've been talked out of the PHB! New price is 695. Not bad seeing all those parts come out to 1300 new! So thats the Koni yellows,Steeda Boss 302 springs, MM plates.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel