The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2011 GT premium/nav parts (updated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Here goes, the car is coming apart and it was a 2011 Mustang GT premium with nav. Update your boss or non-premium car with most of the premium features

I have the following interior parts I'd like to offer as a package:

Factory Navigation System with recent updates, 20GB harddrive, Sync
Factory dual climate AC controls and related components (the housing and shifter housing are painted yellow blaze tricoat, with a alcantara shift boot)
Factory door panels with subwoofers (doors lined with dynamat to eliminate rattles from the subs, sub enclosures filled with polyfill to tighten midbass response)
All Speakers (Kicker KS and DS series 6x8's)
All related amplifiers, sirius tuner and antenna
Backup camera spoiler (yellow blaze)
All associated harnesses and wiring
Any related modules

This would definitely be a project to alter the car, but I can help with any modules, testing, etc, but I believe other cars have made the switchover. Asking $1200 OBO. I have discount freight rates if needed. Not yet removed from car, judging interest in the project. Install info here: http://themustangsource.com/forums/f803/adding-oem-nav-516988/

2011-2014 parts: (pm for shipping cost, PayPal preferred). Located in Phoenix. Parting out street car bits from the race car.
Barton shifter mount (single post) $30
Stock flywheel: $25
Factory airbags (driver/passenger): $350
Rear camera spoiler for above: $150 (yellow blaze)
Boss 302 shifter knob: $25
Air conditioning compressor: $75
Carbon hydro dipped coil covers SOLD
Condenser and lines $25
Factory catalytic converters: $200
Stock 8 bolt flywheel: $25
Will have more parts including bare Boss302 cnc heads, sos 3 gauge pillar, etc.

Headliner, carpet and other parts: inquire

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel