The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 1 of 1's sold for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propilot said:
1fastang,
I have received numerous offers for my 1 of 1 Sterling Grey BOSS LS. $210K was the highest offer but most offers top out around $175K. Of course these are just offers and may not reflect reality. I have the car insured for $175K.

WOW, that's more than I thought it might bring.
I'm glad you won it and your enjoying it. When we met two Woodward Dream cruise events ago, I mentioned it was meant for you to win your car. Your license plate (CONQRMS) speaks volumes to the personal effect that MS has had for you.
Best wishes and keep enjoying your car!

Sterling grey is the only color I would have gotten over GB, if it had been available. For 200K I think I would have to very seriously think of selling. Enjoy the car!

Propilot

Support your local MS Society Chapter
302BOB,
I DO drive the car. 4800 miles on it now. This year I visited the Ford Nationals in PA (about an 8 hour drive from Michigan), a few events in Ohio and Indiana, Woodward Dream Cruise, Ford Flat Rock plant tour, Ford Track Event, and Mustang Memories in Dearborn, MI.

Propilot

Support your local MS Society Chapter
I have been informed the winner of this years MS raffle is going to be selling his 1 of 1 50th anniversary convertible. From what he told me he will be looking to get ~$150K. He determined value by talking to the folks at Barrett Jackson and Mecum Auctions. This will be a zero mile vehicle and the new owner may actually get to see the vehicle built at Flat Rock. Any takers?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel