The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012-2013 Boss 302 Assembly Line Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
Hello TMO members,

I am in the process of compiling content and images for a binder I am making on my Boss 302 and was curious if anyone has assembly line photos of the production process for this model? I found several for the BIW Boss 302S and Boss 302R, but none for the street Boss 302. I also found a video or two, but the quality is too low to pull decent photos from for such a project.

Any photos of Boss 302's on the assembly line would be greatly appreciated via PM (or here if that is allowed). The larger the photo file the better

Once compiled I will be happy to share them in a Google Drive with the group if others become interested in such a project

Kind regards,
Charles

TMO Supporting Vendors