The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 501A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 501A

Any more updates on build numbers?
Any updates on how many LS's to Canada?

PTRocks,
Is it possible to update this data sheet with the final 2012 production numbers?

Mike

BossDuke said:
PTRocks,
Is it possible to update this data sheet with the final 2012 production numbers?

Mike

I will do so soon. I need to separate out the released MP cars from the regular production cars in my tables.

MustangR said:
I have LS 385
Welcome to BMO. Be sure and post some photos of your Boss.

Hi Everyone, first time posting. I have a 2012 LS black and red number 390. Torsen, mat and cover. I also have a R on the way.

Thank you! BTW this forum is great, lots of info. Yes I do track the LS. I live on Long Island and consider Watkins Glen as my "home track". Been there countless times, also Lime Rock, Palmer, Thompson, Pocono Raceway, NJMSP. I will get some pictures up soon. My LS is pretty much stock at this time.

Summit924 said:
Smithtown. The car is mainly used on the track. 8k miles on it. Do you track your LS? Where in Westchester?

I haven't had the opportunity to just yet. When I get done with the motor build I will next year!

I'm in White Plains so about 45 minutes or so from you.

TMO Supporting Vendors