The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 BOSS 302 Certificates now available!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordshowparts.com has the certificates now available for 2012 models. :) Said's 2013 coming soon.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=12285511070111114100831046725120140908&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=7050

Boss_cert_web_300.jpg

El_Jefe_302 said:
Fordshowparts.com has the certificates now available for 2012 models. :) Said's 2013 coming soon.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=12285511070111114100831046725120140908&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=7050

Great. We know what we've got but impossible to turn down another piece of swag. I must await the 2013 availability

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Nice job guys and gals at Ford for bringing this "cool crap" to market to support the enthusiasts!!! I like that Ford has put aside budget to support the folks that like this kinda cool stuff. I guess Lois Eminger had a brilliant idea to keep all of that "old paperwork" that they were throwing away for the folks years down the road that would love to have the original paperwork on that car which was meant to be crushed when it was worn out. She was ahead of her time!

Now, if only someone would provide a guide to the programming code of the ECM so that I can modify the car to stop ringing the bell and throwing up the yellow screen when the car goes into track key idle mode or at least allow me to have it automatically clear the screen when it does so I don't have to hit the "OK" button every time. That gets old after a week of having track key!

John

what would be really great is if they offered more key chains that come in the owners kit, or at least a link to the company that made them.

^This. Had read somewhere they pop upon eBay once in a while(numbered and blanks) but I've been watching for them for at least 6 months and nada..... Pfft.

TMO Supporting Vendors