Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

2012 Boss 302 Mustang for sale 8573 miles $33,000

Boss1087

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
For Sale: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 #1087
VIN: 1zvbp8cu1c5232290
Mileage: 8573
Trackey: Activated
Options: White/Black stripes, Recaros, Cover, Torsen, Mats
Price: $33,000.

Here is the history:
I bought the car in January 2014.
I have owned 9 mustangs, and this one has been my favorite.
This car is PERFECT.
No dents, No dings, No scratches; way too many coats of wax, polish, and detailing spray to count. I have had no problems, no issues, ever.
I took the car to car shows, cruise nights, and vendor displays.
All of you know what you are looking at, and I have seen quite a few of you out and about at local shows such as the Shelby Nationals in OK, and Street Car Takeover in KC.
Adult driven, non-smoker, no pets.
I have a 2017 Mustang as a project and we just bought a new house in April, and this truly just sits in the 3rd stall. I have had no time to hardly take it out, and with my kids getting older, interests are changing. I have a clean, clear title in hand.  
Front bumper has NOT been drilled for a license plate.  Under the diffuser a license plate bracket has been installed if you are from a state where a front plate is mandatory. 
Modifications:  Honestly, besides some decals, and different axle back mufflers; none.
The tint on the headlights is vinyl.  It can be taken off in less than 5 seconds.
The exhaust I put on the car are Roush mufflers:  I wanted a more aggressive note.  
I put a new battery in it less than 1 year ago.
Side windows and rear window have been tinted
The engine bay has been detailed to be a 10/10 on the car show circuit.
The trunk area has a custom Boss 302 mat.
All items will go with the car:  Floor mats, car cover, trunk Boss mat, both keys, books, everything.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_5274.JPG

Last edited:

Boss1087

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great messages. I do have the all documents including the one in the Boss owners kit. All posters are framed and will go with it as well.

Price is $33000

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Great color , but I may be biased! Getting harder to find low mileage Boss 302s and this also sounds like an unmolested one for sure. Best of luck and what State does the car share a garage with a2017 Stang?

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking Boss!!!..It's a shame you gotta sell it...The care you put into it shows! I have a '12 Comp orange Boss I bought new with over 32K miles on the clock, now....every mile enjoyed, never tracked....GLW the sale...you will dream about that car in the future, that's for sure.

Boss1087

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Great color , but I may be biased! Getting harder to find low mileage Boss 302s and this also sounds like an unmolested one for sure. Best of luck and what State does the car share a garage with a2017 Stang?
I am in Kansas City area (Missouri Side).
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Boss1087

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I am headed to World of Wheels in KC to display the car. Feb 20-23

Boss1087

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Commonnnnnnnn one of these lottery tickets have to be a winner...
Well I didn't get a PM, so I guess it was a non-winner.

But do you know what would make you feel better? Buying this car. :)
It would make the perfect Valentines gift!

TMO Supporting Vendors