The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

drano38

Wayne
Since its Memorial Day weekend, how about the Boss with Old Glory and the POW/MIA flag in the background.
Salute to all who paid the ultimate price for our freedom!
20120331191520.jpg

And the Boss where it belongs - on the track (MAM) -- not a high resolution pic, put I like it.
Note the dirt on the pit row posts and corner station shack--thats the flood levels from the Missouri River last summer.
201204062mam.jpg

CaliMR said:
Red and white looks so good, if I had found one I might have bought it over the PW

When I was looking for a Boss I wanted race red or performance white. The dealer I was talking too had the race red and the PW was at another dealer. By the time I drove to see the PW it was sold so I went with the race red. I get a lot of compliments and stares. At red lights I always catch someone looking it over. I can see the car out of the window at work and saw someone taking a picture of it on Friday. Does everyone else get all these looks and compliments?

TMO Supporting Vendors