The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since I started one for the 2013's I might as well start one for the 2012's. Post away!

P1030412.jpg

bossbeach.jpg

1.jpg

That's about all I have taken, gf keeps asking me to let her take it for the day and take pics. She must think I'm stupid :D

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
5 DOT 0 said:
Right click on the photo and copy the link that comes up. I'm on a Mac using Firefox and it states "Copy Image Location". Paste that link into the IMG widget. Using the URL in your browser will not work properly on that website. It can on other sites though.

When I right click on the photo, "copy image location" does not come up.

Thanks in advance for your helping me walk through this process.

four-walling said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Right click on the photo and copy the link that comes up. I'm on a Mac using Firefox and it states "Copy Image Location". Paste that link into the IMG widget. Using the URL in your browser will not work properly on that website. It can on other sites though.

When I right click on the photo, "copy image location" does not come up.

Thanks in advance for your helping me walk through this process.
If you're on a PC right click on the photo and select properties. You should see the photo url there and copy it and paste that link into the widget.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
5 DOT 0 said:
I copied the photo link, not the whole url, and pasted in between the img widgets.

[ img]post link here[/img]

Don't forget one of your Pantera.

I used to own this Pantera, #5606. I sold it to a resident of Holland.

main.php

TMO Supporting Vendors