The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Track Bits for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For sale the following parts from my 2012 Boss 302

Ford Racing rear seat cross brace SOLD !

Ford Performance Boss 302R 12 Quart oil pan SOLD !

JLT Driver and Passenger catch cans SOLD !

Tiger racing hood Painted OEM Race Red with hood pins
-$450.00 + Shipping Not sure how to ship this one as I don't have the orig box ? Local Pick up would be best
IMG_5922-M.jpg

GiroDisk Floating 2 piece rotors (front and rear) used for 3 weekends SOLD !

Watson Racing bolt in roll bar SOLD !

Aeroforce Dual Interceptor OBD Port gauges with Pillar mount gauge pod
$250.00 + Shipping
IMG_5930-M.jpg

OMP WRC-R Racing seat with OMP Mounts and OEM Sliding base mount used for 4 weekends SOLD !

Boss 302 labeled 6 point racing harnesses (Driver and passenger) SOLD !

Forgestar Wheels set of 4 for the Boss 302 in Gunmetal Grey 18 X 10 SOLD !

Holy Overwhelmed with requests ! Thanks guys for all the interest ! I have your PM's and replies logged with time so if you were first for a certain part it is yours ! I will get back to you all ASAP with freight estimates !

Most items will be no issue to get freight costs on but the seat and the wheels will be a bit cumbersome and will take me a bit of time !

Someone asked me if I will ship the Wheels with the tires If you want the tires with the wheels please add $100.00 for a set of tires (they are New Discontinued Continental 285/645/18 Slicks Extreme contact G5000 (Very sticky roughly equal to an A6 if I remember correctly !)

Please bear with me as I get this moving !

Thanks !

Chris !

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Grant 302 said:
Agreed. You should be glad I was away from the computer for a bit! :D Just saying. ;)

I'm glad I was squirreling during lunch here and TMO "shopping" at JUST the right time! A rare stroke of luck!

Hi Folks ! Me again ! I prolly should have put in the orig post that Paypal is the preferred payment method otherwise I can work with checks but I would want to deposit/ clear first !

Hopefully that's cool with everyone !

Cheers !

cghawk,
I'm ok with AboveAvgJoe5 getting the Watson Cage but I still want to purchase the brace and the oil pan. Did my PMs show up in your inbox?

I'm like salivating over this stuff!! 8)

Thanks,
Ron V

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Chris- Everyone WILL be patient. :) It's close to the Thanksgiving holiday...

And if the tires don't go with the wheel buyers, I'm interested in a quote for shipping a set too.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
cghawk said:
Hi Folks ! Me again ! I prolly should have put in the orig post that Paypal is the preferred payment method otherwise I can work with checks but I would want to deposit/ clear first !

Hopefully that's cool with everyone !

Cheers !

Paypal is preferred for me as well. I'll respond back to PM's when you get a chance to write back to mine. Feel free to consolidate the two I sent (Forgestars and Girodiscs)

Thanks again
Derek

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel