The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Track Bits for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG the one day I don't check the sale section and I miss the greatest treasure trove of parts ever! I have waiting for a Watson bar for months......arrrrrrgh!

I Love it ! "The greatest treasure trove of parts ever" that's awesome !

Gents as I get paid for the items I will remove the from the original post and add in a hearty SOLD ! !

Thank you all for looking/ buying !

GT350 is almost here and need to make room !

Cheers !

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
cghawk said:

Gents as I get paid for the items I will remove the from the original post and add in a hearty SOLD ! !

Cheers !

Thanks for the quick responses and great deal on the items I just paid for! Today counts as my Black Friday :)

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
cghawk said:

Cheers !

are you still going down the list of people that replied

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
AboveAvgJoe5 said:
Im confused how the bar is listed as sold when BigTaco originally called dibs on it and deferred to me. Noone prior had expressed interest...

always amazed at how crazy some people get on some of these for sale threads. I am sure he is doing the best he can, in a fair way, to do the sales in order. He may have received PM's before actually replying to the post. Got to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, with this kind of response

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
NJ
I'm not getting crazy nor attacking the guy so not sure why you said that. I was merely wondering how it could be sold when I followed etiquette of the board. No need to read into it more than what it was meant to be.

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
AboveAvgJoe5 said:
I'm not getting crazy nor attacking the guy so not sure why you said that. I was merely wondering how it could be sold when I followed etiquette of the board. No need to read into it more than what it was meant to be.
Sorry man did not mean to sound like an ass.....i think i am passively aggessively lashing out since i was late to the thread. i tjink i wanted everything :(

Bay Area
j3st3r said:
Sorry man did not mean to sound like an ass.....i think i am passively aggessively lashing out since i was late to the thread. i tjink i wanted everything :(

NO I WANTED EVERYTHING, EVEN IF I ALREADY HAD IT!! THIS WAS A STEAL Uh DEAL of a lifetime. I was bummed I woke up late today. LOL And to the guys that got the good deals. CONGRATS YOU LUCKY EFFERS! Im not sleeping in from here on out. LOL

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
byronj said:
NO I WANTED EVERYTHING, EVEN IF I ALREADY HAD IT!! THIS WAS A STEAL Uh DEAL of a lifetime. I was bummed I woke up late today. LOL And to the guys that got the good deals. CONGRATS YOU LUCKY EFFERS! Im not sleeping in from here on out. LOL

I know the feeling...had immediate needs for most of the stuff, been waiting months for roll bar from MM, and Watson, need the SVE wheels for an event in Dec.... Some how need to right an automated "Dibs" script....and deals that come up...auto reply.... DIBS!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel